Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Newsom » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

She only pretended to leave the Scourge. She eats souls for breakfast.
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Andurin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 am

Running trough Ulduar25 to collect some fragments for our druid, but it got me a complete tier 8 set in 2 runs ^^ The pose is horrible, but it looks pretty neat as a shadowpriest with Glyph of Shadow. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ing/simple

Also got an ulduar staff wich cant be seen on the armory -.-
Andurin

Postby twinkfist » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 am

just wanted to say...i was going with people to tk and ssc...pretty much just bored. got the twin-blade of the phoenix and whatnot.

i actually don't mind t5 anymore...it's now my transmog tanking set. i actually think it's pretty unique to be honest. most still don't like it...but it's grown on me recently.
twinkfist

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 am

twinkfist wrote:just wanted to say...i was going with people to tk and ssc...pretty much just bored. got the twin-blade of the phoenix and whatnot.

i actually don't mind t5 anymore...it's now my transmog tanking set. i actually think it's pretty unique to be honest. most still don't like it...but it's grown on me recently.

I really like the corresponding recolor for PvP gear. The problem I had with the T5 set was the massive overuse of the pinkish purple glow. You just looked like a pastel accident.

I would assume that some of that was a result of the graphics at the time. The idea is fantastic, and I actually even like the Recolored Plate Drops, and for a long time sported the non tier drop helm as my visible helm on my DK.

But the tier, and the cranked to 11 pastel easter glow just killed me.
Shoju

Postby twinkfist » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 pm

i can completely see your point. i don't know...it's still pretty vivid...but to me it looks less pink now and more purple...which i don't mind at all.

right now i'm running with the aldori legacy defender as my shield transmog and going with hailstorm as my sword...although it's not my top option. when 5.2 hits...merciless glad gavel...the white glow goes pretty well with the whole t5 set.

i finally got gruul's shield after something like 5 years of trying...it's funny how many people still say, "where did you get that?"...it's such a good and simple design.
twinkfist

Postby Worldie » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 am

I just finished this transmog

Quite love it, expecially the double water ele <3
Any suggestion for different shoulders? Not too convinced with T2 ones.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 am

Annoyed that we are going to be entering another tier where the hunter tier is utter crap. I really wish Blizz would get off the "hey, look what I just killed, I'm wearing it! Durr!!" train. It's made worse that they are often using rather lame beasts or humanoids.

Saurok-stalker? Really?

At least the pvp set is interesting and well designed, so I can farm honor to buy that, so I can wear something new this patch.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Era » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 am

halabar wrote:I really wish Blizz would get off the "hey, look what I just killed, I'm wearing it! Durr!!" train. It's made worse that they are often using rather lame beasts or humanoids.

My hunter never even made it to Outland, but I have to admit that the Firelands set made me giggle.
Kill boss --> Wear boss' head as a hat.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby halabar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 am

Era wrote:
halabar wrote:I really wish Blizz would get off the "hey, look what I just killed, I'm wearing it! Durr!!" train. It's made worse that they are often using rather lame beasts or humanoids.

My hunter never even made it to Outland, but I have to admit that the Firelands set made me giggle.
Kill boss --> Wear boss' head as a hat.

At least it was the boss then.. now it's scrub mobs... :roll:

The pvp sets have been good, I don't know why the PVE sets have to suck so hard.

Are we gonna get Orc-Stalker when Garrosh is the final boss? That would be awkward for horde hunters...

halabar

Postby Era » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Oh please let us wear his head as a hat. Or maybe boots.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Someone will get to wear his shoulder armour, I'm sure.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Era » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Someone will get to wear his shoulder armour, I'm sure.

Tanks! It's only fair, because surely his axe will also drop, and that'll be for DPS.
Then casters can have his Black Unimpressive Pants of Meh.
Era

Postby halabar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:01 am

Era wrote:Oh please let us wear his head as a hat. Or maybe boots.

Thinking about it, they'll give hunters something impressive like boar-stalker.. because those little boars outside of Org are so dangerous.

halabar

Postby Era » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 am

Peacebloom-stalker.
Era

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am

When you think about it Hunters should really be dressing in camouflage. So watch out for the upcoming "Orgrimmar Wall" tier set.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

PreviousNext

Return to General