Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 am

Running in windowed makes my mouse cursor flicker constantly. Something to do with Microsoft Intellipoint, I think.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby honorshammer » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:27 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is my current frustration.

We are cancelling raid nights for lack of people. We've tried recruiting, but we're really behind the curve (6/6 1/6 0/4). We only raid 2 to 2-1/2 hours per night 2 nights a week, and some of our team can only do one night. Our core has been together forever (we formed during BC doing Karazhan). I left them for a short time in BC to do 25 man raiding (there was no 10 man option at the time). I've promised myself I wouldn't leave them again.

I know my raid leader is doing everything in his power to fill out our team, but he can’t make people join up. He can't make them log in at raid time. I know our raid leader has to be getting frustrated too.

I’m not really sure what to do other than to just keep plugging away at it.
honorshammer

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 am

I'm pretty much in the same spot. We were 3% away of being 3/6 in HoF and then we had to stop raiding. we haven't raided in 3 weeks due to shortage of people...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 am

http://news.yahoo.com/accused-witch-bur ... 07648.html

I guess the guy that got turned into a newt never got better =/
---
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 am

Every time I level tailoring on an alt I'm reminded how absofuckinglutely stupid the Northrend leg of it is.

1200 cloth. 80g a stack. Greeeaaaaat.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 am

So, as I'm sure you are all aware, there is a massive manhunt going on down here for an ex-cop who has killed 3 and wounded 2 others.

Getting swept under the rug is that one of the local police agencies apparently declared open season on anyone driving dark colored pickup trucks, and shot 2 people in one truck and shot at another person in a different truck. With a little less luck, the body count from the police could match that of the guy they are supposed to be looking for.

At least they found the guy's truck, otherwise I'd be concerned a bit about driving at night (I live a few miles from where that local police agency operates).
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 am

So, as I'm sure you are all aware, there is a massive manhunt going on down here for an ex-cop who has killed 3 and wounded 2 others.

Getting swept under the rug is that one of the local police agencies apparently declared open season on anyone driving dark colored pickup trucks, and shot 2 people in one truck and shot at another person in a different truck. With a little less luck, the body count from the police could match that of the guy they are supposed to be looking for.

At least they found the guy's truck, otherwise I'd be concerned a bit about driving at night (I live a few miles from where that local police agency operates).

halabar

Postby Fetzie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 am

All that means is that they no longer know what colour truck he is now driving. And the LAPD aren't exactly working to disprove his allegations by running around shooting up cars because they are blue.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby econ21 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:42 am

Teranoid wrote:Every time I level tailoring on an alt I'm reminded how absofuckinglutely stupid the Northrend leg of it is.

I hear you. Best thing is to be patient and wait until your alt is high level and can AOE easily. A high level tailor in that Icecrown cathedral place or farming those Argent Tournament quest mobs can wrack up a fair amount of cloth. If you are not high level or not a tailor (no Northrend scavenging bonus), it's painful. I used the DMF +5 skill points to skip the worst of it.
econ21

Postby halabar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 am

Fetzie wrote:All that means is that they no longer know what colour truck he is now driving. And the LAPD aren't exactly working to disprove his allegations by running around shooting up cars because they are blue.

True. And when two mexican-american women delivering newspapers get shot up because they happen to be on the street, yeah... Gonna be some big lawsuits and activist stuff around this one.

Ironic thing is that the LA County Sheriff's office is far worse than the LAPD. LAPD you can talk back to, Sherrifs will lock you up for the night for raising an eyebrow.

halabar

Postby Jabari » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:40 am

econ21 wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Every time I level tailoring on an alt I'm reminded how absofuckinglutely stupid the Northrend leg of it is.

I hear you. Best thing is to be patient and wait until your alt is high level and can AOE easily. A high level tailor in that Icecrown cathedral place or farming those Argent Tournament quest mobs can wrack up a fair amount of cloth. If you are not high level or not a tailor (no Northrend scavenging bonus), it's painful. I used the DMF +5 skill points to skip the worst of it.

Is your alt 90? Can only do it once a week, but one of the better places I've found is soloing Naxx - get quite a bit of cloth in about an hour's time (plus shots at battle-pets and a bit of gold) - clear pretty much all the trash there.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Teranoid » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:18 pm

GMs are absolutely fucking worthless.

The end.
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 pm

---
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Klaudandus wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=389_1360330426
^
|
|

halabar

Postby Fetzie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:19 pm

RE: Worldie's frustrations:

RE: Shadow. We haven't buffed damage yet. Mind Blast is a likely candidate because it helps damage on the move and doesn't change rotation priorities. Mind Sear perhaps too. All of that is off the top of my head, so don't hold me to it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... age=48#944
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General