Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 am

Skye1013 wrote:Rank 4 Brawler's Guild... man that shit's addicting... I kept thinking "ok, just one more then I'll switch to another game..." many fights later...

Yeah, I got quite hooked on it for a while. Finally stopped when it became clear I would never beat Epicus Maximus in the gear I had. I could maybe beat it now but I haven't gotten back in there.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 am

on top of the amazing raid night we had, i also got my lock to 90, which gives me 5!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Teranoid » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 am

Woke up to see my income tax refund already deposited in my account.

It's gonna be a good day.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 am

bldavis wrote:lurkers is now 7/16 with new kills on will and the first boss in HoF on our last pull of the night

had really bad connection issues with our other tank to start the night, losing us 30 min or so, switched from HoF to MSV, 1 shot everything but will, had 45 min left in raid
2 shot will, 30 min left we hit HoF and down the first boss our first and last pull (we had 3 pulls to start the night before tank connection issues kicked in)

Grats! Good to see stuff starting to move along.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby twinkfist » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 am

finally had a good raid night. killed garalon and then finally got down elegon and Will.

elegon was a 1 shot. whore didn't drop the regular 2h sword...but still pretty happy.

the .1% wipe on will was really annoying...but then we got them down with ease after that.
twinkfist

Postby bldavis » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm

we have yet to see either weapon from elegon, from the boss or ANY charms being used

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby twinkfist » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm

the 1h axe dropped and went to our dk who now has two of them. i got 28 sweet pieces of gold with my roll so i was happy.
twinkfist

Postby djlar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm

bldavis wrote:on top of the amazing raid night we had, i also got my lock to 90, which gives me 5!

I also got to 5! with my spriest...

First week of 90 I geared up enough for LFR, but the gear didn't come from coins or bosses, it was a clean roll of Sha! T14 pants FTW
djlar

Postby bldavis » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

nice!
and gratz!

bldavis

Postby Sagara » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Gara'jal HC 4-shot, with HC wrists thanks to that little coin :)

And freaking 0.4 wipe on Elegon HC :-( Decided to gem from stam to haste and push them numbers.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 am

Swift Zulian Panther! 150 mounts!
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Gab » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 am

Heroic Will dead putting us at 9/16H. Been a rocky start to the expansion with the server transfer and giving some of our raiders the axe but it's nice to be killing stuff again.

Funny that pugs we have been picking up on Bleeding Hollow are significantly better than most of the raiders on Azgalor. I like the new server, now to find some permanent healers...
Gab

Postby Andurin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 am

Got trough the first 4 bossess in MSV in an hour (record for us) so we had a complete hour to spend on Elegon. Best attempt ended up on 21% (with 3 healers) but we ended up failing twice on the 3rd orb round -.- Really think we should go with 2 healers next time (altho a monk and disc priest count as a dps together imo) and I think we`ll be killing him soon enough :D

After 3 or 4 weeks of raiding, we caught up and beaten the main raid group of the guild already. Wonder how much the QQ will be in the guild chat when we kill him...
Andurin

Postby jere » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 am

Scourged Whelpling finally. I got an H/H breed, which I think is the good one? Got a blue infinite whelp as well, but I got a P/S instead of P/P, so I may keep trying.
jere

Postby twinkfist » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 am

So our dk tank had his car break down so we were waiting to tank. our druid healer says, "twink, you have gear...you should tank"...which i replied, "stfu...that's a bad idea". 5 minutes later....i'm tanking.

ended up only causing one wipe and that was on twin kings...i said, "oh, i have to be near the guy as well as getting initial aggro"....had the initial aggro part no problem...proximity? nope.

anyway...all mov bosses down...ended up coming away with the shield, 1h axe (no 2h sword though) and the dps/tanking leg-plates off twin dooshbags. all in all..good tanking night even though i don't miss tanking.
twinkfist

PreviousNext

Return to General