Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby bldavis » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:43 am

THATS ANIMAL ABUSE AND INHUMANE!

(totally being a smartass btw)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Passionario » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 pm

According to EA Origin, 'Bioware Points' are a 18+ rated item.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Nooska » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Must be because they can be used to obtain 18+ rated material, and requires the spending of money now for a purchase later (thus requiring adult okay?)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... -abrk.html
Someone stole Sheriff Arpaio's credit card!

Just sad they didn't buy dildoes and lube with it.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Yeah, dildos, lube and pregnancy tests on Sheriff Arpaio's credit card bill would be pretty funny tbh.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm

I shouldn't be surprised... I really shouldn't.

Proposed law to force AZ students to individually take a loyalty oath in order to receive their HS diploma.

http://www.azleg.gov//FormatDocument.as ... ion_ID=110

Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Arizona:
Section 1. Title 15, chapter 7, article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding section 15-701.03, to read:
15-701.03. Graduation requirement; constitutional oath
Beginning in the 2103-2014 school year, in addition to fulfilling the course of study and assessment requirements prescrived in this chapter, before a pupil is allowed to graduate from apublic high school in this state the principal or head teacher of the school shall verify in writing that the pupil has recited the following oath:
I, _________, DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY, WITHOUT ANY MENTAL RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION; AND THAT I WILL WELL AND FAITHFULLY DISCHARGE THESE DUTIES; SO HELP ME GOD.

The bolded parts seem to contradict each other...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 am

And then after graduation, they find out they're government agents?

So glad I'm long graduated.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:27 am

If I popped Time Warp at the start of the fight with the dragon in Terrace of the Endless Springs, I would have been able to use it twice before it was dead in the raid finder... Managed to take 13 minutes to kill it. With the amusement part out of it is that only about the 6 people from my guild where alive when he DID die. Anyone noticed that he doesnt have an enrage timer? :p
Andurin

Postby Nooska » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:53 am

Skye1013 wrote:I shouldn't be surprised... I really shouldn't.

Proposed law to force AZ students to individually take a loyalty oath in order to receive their HS diploma.

Section 1. Title 15, chapter 7, article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding section 15-701.03, to read:
Beginning in the 2103-2014 school year, in addition to fulfilling the course of study and assessment requirements prescrived in this chapter, before a pupil is allowed to graduate from apublic high school in this state the principal or head teacher of the school shall verify in writing that the pupil has recited the following oath:
I, _________, DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY, WITHOUT ANY MENTAL RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION; AND THAT I WILL WELL AND FAITHFULLY DISCHARGE THESE DUTIES; SO HELP ME GOD.

Well yeah, being required to taken an oath that inclueds taking it freely must, by any legal standard, invalidate the oath. We don't have to worry about it just yet though, as it doesn't take effect untill the schoolyear 2103-2014, so we have 90 years to get it overturned (at least) (I assume you copy-pasted it from somplace that copypasted it from teh actual bill)
Main Characters:

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Fetzie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 am

Typos like that really shouldn't happen, did NOBODY proof-read that statute?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nooska » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:11 am

They all read what they were expecting to read... you know the biarn usnramblincg tnighs by isletf?
Main Characters:

Nooska

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:37 am

Nooska wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:I shouldn't be surprised... I really shouldn't.

Well yeah, being required to taken an oath that inclueds taking it freely must, by any legal standard, invalidate the oath. We don't have to worry about it just yet though, as it doesn't take effect untill the schoolyear 2103-2014, so we have 90 years to get it overturned (at least) (I assume you copy-pasted it from somplace that copypasted it from teh actual bill)

It's been fixed on the actual link.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Nooska wrote:They all read what they were expecting to read... you know the biarn usnramblincg tnighs by isletf?

You leave my biarn out of this.

:P
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 am

Fetzie wrote:
benebarba wrote:got an email at the office telling us not to put food trash in our trashcans (that get emptied every night) because it's attracting mice.

It couldn't at all be people leaving large quantities of food on, under and in their desks. Nah.

I'd probably reply just with this picture:

Oh, they are out in force. Not sure what we'll do about the racoons that live in here too.

(Yes, racoons. There are all kinds of critters that live in the old warehouse space that my office was built into.)
benebarba

Postby halabar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:20 am

Andurin wrote:If I popped Time Warp at the start of the fight with the dragon in Terrace of the Endless Springs, I would have been able to use it twice before it was dead in the raid finder... Managed to take 13 minutes to kill it. With the amusement part out of it is that only about the 6 people from my guild where alive when he DID die. Anyone noticed that he doesnt have an enrage timer? :p

Funny, never seen that fight take that long, but ive seen the first fight go forever due to complete disregard for mechanics and split dps after the first of the three die.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General