Remove Advertisements

[10H] Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

Re: [10H] Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

Postby Schroom » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 am

that's just the thnig. I tested tidy plates with putting my own debuffs on the white liste, as well as lightning shield. then I dueled a shaman from my guild to test this and it worked!

so I replaced Lighting shield with Quickening on the white list, entered the raid, pulled the boss.. it shows my own debuffs I put on the white lsit, but no quickening.

anyhow we finally killed it last night after 3 days of wiping. our enhancer shaman kicked one healer and purged the healer and the Boss. our DK kicked another healer and puged his and the last healer, also he CCt one add (a multitasking genious ^^) we then had one of our hunters purge all 3 menders and one of our discpriests helped him with MD on request. as well as our second hunter who also CCed the last add.

Kafa -> HA and Wings in the last 600% phase ist amazing btw. also that >4 Million SoTR Citt was really sexy
Schroom

Re: [10H] Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

Postby Schroom » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 am

Treck wrote:Personally I just like to use HA whenever Hero is used (if I can)
HA is a very powerfull tank CD, and I dont hesitate to use if for survivability rather than DPS, altho the damage the tank takes (assuming solotanking) is a LOT lower in 10man, had no problems surviving at all and used HA offensively, while on 25man I most of the time have to use it defensively.
Also, keep a track of your vengeance :P.

thanks for that ^^

Schroom

Previous

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)