Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 am

My raid is falling apart... not sure if I want to jump ship or not... We normally tend to do better as a guild once there's only one place we can raid than when there's two places to raid... so things might look better once 5.2 comes in, but we wont have the gear for 5.2...

ugh...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:57 am

Klaudandus wrote:My raid is falling apart... not sure if I want to jump ship or not... We normally tend to do better as a guild once there's only one place we can raid than when there's two places to raid... so things might look better once 5.2 comes in, but we wont have the gear for 5.2...

ugh...

If your group is as geared as you are, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to keep up in the next tier.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:58 am

I am geared as I am because I got ocd... i cap VP by thursday...
---
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:39 am

Klaudandus wrote:I am geared as I am because I got ocd... i cap VP by thursday...

How the hell do you do that? I usually get the last VP on Tuesday evening after the raid.
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 am

HOW TH...oh EU .....never mind!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 am

bldavis wrote:HOW TH...oh EU .....never mind!

Yep, last day of the reset is Tuesday :)

Fetzie

Postby theckhd » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Fetzie wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:I am geared as I am because I got ocd... i cap VP by thursday...

How the hell do you do that? I usually get the last VP on Tuesday evening after the raid.

When I was still capping on two characters, I would do the following on my warlock:
-Grind all 5 LFRs on Tuesday (90*5)=450
-Do the daily heroic Tu/W/Th/F (80*4)=320
-Do OSW dailies each day (5*5*4)=100
-Do GL or Klaxxi or daily Scenarios on a couple of those days to cap the remaining 130.

Then I'd have the +50% valor buff on Theck and would cap just from clearing MSV/HoF/ToES (640 normally, 960 with buff) and the few dailies I was doing at the time (OSW and sometimes Tillers).
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm

not sure if I should just ditch my guild... one side of the guild wont play with the other and viceversa, but they complain that we have not tried to fill in the spots for the raid from people from within the guild... guess why? because some people have said they wont play with others...
---
Klaudandus

Postby econ21 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 pm

My main is SO bad at PVP (as ret) - got kicked from my 2v2 team by my arena partner twice. Most battles are just chasing druids around pillars (or mages, monks, healers, you name it). I can't catch them and when I have them, I can't do any damage worth a damn. (Only decent damage is when you blow CDs, that takes 2-3 minute intervals and most arena players are smart enough to cc or kite you when you pop them.)

The irony is, my arms warrior alt has only crafted pvp gear (as opposed to my mains half arena, half upgraded honour my main has) and feels so much better at pvp. It's subjective, as I've only taken her to Tol Barad, not fighting pro arena players, but she has awesome mobility and stuns, and hits like a brick (269k execute the other day, with a blue weapon). But the last 2v2 match, the warrior opposing me did twice as much damage (both of us were paired with decent holy palas).

It really annoys me - I only want to pvp on my main (i.e. as a paladin), have no interest in healing in pvp but the ret and prot specs are completely non-viable in serious PvP imo.
econ21

Postby halabar » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Klaudandus wrote:not sure if I should just ditch my guild... one side of the guild wont play with the other and viceversa, but they complain that we have not tried to fill in the spots for the raid from people from within the guild... guess why? because some people have said they wont play with others...

Doesn't sound that that will ever be resolved without a major influx of new blood. A guid doesn't work well when half isn't talking to the other half.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Feathermoon is a small server nowadays, and the horde is vastly outnumbered by the alliance... so we're kinda screwed... specially because other guilds are now more progressed than us...
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Beta is beta, i know
but it annoys me i cant play Path of Exile while listening to a podcast...so i have to play wow while i listen to it :lol:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sagara » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 am

Klaudandus wrote:Feathermoon is a small server nowadays, and the horde is vastly outnumbered by the alliance... so we're kinda screwed... specially because other guilds are now more progressed than us...

Honest - if you're on Maintankadin, you're already a precious resource for any guild seeking a tank, even when less geared - Hell, I even got a spot on a 10/14 team while I was at a measely 8 and at ilvl 490.
If any guild not yet in heroic is seeking a paladin tank somewhere out there, you'll more likely than not be able to snatch the spot.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nooska » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 am

Sagara wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Feathermoon is a small server nowadays, and the horde is vastly outnumbered by the alliance... so we're kinda screwed... specially because other guilds are now more progressed than us...

Honest - if you're on Maintankadin, you're already a precious resource for any guild seeking a tank, even when less geared - Hell, I even got a spot on a 10/14 team while I was at a measely 8 and at ilvl 490.
If any guild not yet in heroic is seeking a paladin tank somewhere out there, you'll more likely than not be able to snatch the spot.

^This
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 am

Sagara wrote:

The only problem is that it's not fair to the good raiders in my group.
---
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General