Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am

Wow....
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby twinkfist » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 am

last night, i was bored and decided i was going to tank lfr. nothing earth-shattering, but i don't really tank much anymore unless i want to go through a heroic fast...but decided to give terrace a shot.

apparently some of those fights are taunt optional? take two or three breaths...no taunt...stacks get too high and had to run back to the beam of light...doesn't matter...dead.

lei shei...stacks of water? up to 20 before i die...whispered the off-tank...same response. finally left after my 5th death of the night.

i had to use salvation as a form of taunt for the other tank so i could drop stacks on lei shit.

i mean, come on man.
twinkfist

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:59 am

I'da have tried to kick the offtank
---
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 am

Sagara wrote:Our general manager as issued a company-wide announcement that all our Call Agents (150 something) will try to contact a local school next week at around 8 AM to have a better chance of getting his kid at this specific school. (Think Blizzcon tickets, but for school)

Like, who cares if all our other clients are left biting the dust, right? :roll:

I'd report it up the food chain if you can do it without it being traced back to you.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Sagara » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 am

Update! We're getting breakfast, so it's actually *all right*! :sarcasm:

And it's a very real situation in Belgium - it's a parent-eat-parent, first-come-first serve system, to the point that one of the Communities basically designates schools in order to avoid physical fights in front of some schools.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby halabar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 am

Sagara wrote:Update! We're getting breakfast, so it's actually *all right*! :sarcasm:

And it's a very real situation in Belgium - it's a parent-eat-parent, first-come-first serve system, to the point that one of the Communities basically designates schools in order to avoid physical fights in front of some schools.

Well it's a real issue here in certain areas too, but that "request" would be a major issue depending on who the clients were.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Sagara » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 am

For the record, he's basically on top of the food chain, so, no luck on passing it along. Now, thinking about it a biiiiiiiiit further. I wonder how that would go to the rag press that LOVES to remind their readers how fucked up they are by the system and people abusing it.

And then there's the Ministry of Education...

*must contain hateboner*

Sagara

Postby Pruke » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 am

If you can get the other employee's to rally around you. Then my suggestion would be to have the entire office have a flu bug or stomach virus lasting for that work day.
Pruke

Postby Sagara » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Called the Ministry of Education. There's a holine for those complaints apparently :twisted:

Sagara

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Sagara wrote:Called the Ministry of Education. There's a holine for those complaints apparently :twisted:

Lol!
---
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Try the Minister of Magic. His name is Cornelius Fudge. :P
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Klaudandus wrote:I'da have tried to kick the offtank

We did ours, he was arms warrior queued as a tank, he did have tank gear but no CDs and all the goodies of the prot spec, first ToES boss tickles and can be one tanked (the other 2 bosses just cast stuff don't really hit hard), I was healing and I was in charge of healing him, he didn't take any damage and he didn't have aggro at all, after the fight we wiped on Tsulong because this time he was really taking unhealable damage and the other tank caught him on DPS spec.

So if you queue as tank and change to DPS spec do you get DPS gear if you win? If so Blizz needs to fix this, if not what an ass..
djlar

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:35 pm

djlar wrote:

We did ours, he was arms warrior queued as a tank, he did have tank gear but no CDs and all the goodies of the prot spec, first ToES boss tickles and can be one tanked (the other 2 bosses just cast stuff don't really hit hard), I was healing and I was in charge of healing him, he didn't take any damage and he didn't have aggro at all, after the fight we wiped on Tsulong because this time he was really taking unhealable damage and the other tank caught him on DPS spec.

So if you queue as tank and change to DPS spec do you get DPS gear if you win? If so Blizz needs to fix this, if not what an ass..

You only get dps gear on the bonus roll.
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Amirya wrote:Try the Minister of Magic. His name is Cornelius Fudge. :P

well he was, but was replaced back in Harry's fifth year (Order of the Phoenix) by Rufus Scrimgeour

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Rhiannon » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
djlar wrote:

You only get dps gear on the bonus roll.

Nope, I got a tanking cloak from Tsulong LFR when I went blood on my DK after joining as DPS. We'd kicked the previous tank who didn't understand the need to taunt so the other tank could let his breath debuff fall off, and a replacement was taking ages, so I respecced and was a bit surprised when I got a tank cloak for my troubles.
Rhiannon

PreviousNext

Return to General