Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby lythac » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 am

Nikachelle wrote:Reminds of a secret I saw on PostSecret this past weekend that made me pretty uncomfortable:

On my Facebook feed today -

A woman I just met at the bar has just said to me... "Fuck, you do realise it doesn't always HAVE TO BE consentual!"- sweet Jesus... Totally hiring her as my defence lawyer!
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Nooska » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 am

Didn't I tell you that btw? Oh, right, no I decided not to, due to you already gettinga ccepted and not wanting to spoil the chance if it worked tanth moved on inwhen they seemed to fall apart.

If they need a dps and I'm on, tell them they can call on me no problem (when do they raid?)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Sagara » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 am

Meh, I heard about that when I was already accepted, but I hoped that the GM would step on it and get new people. Only one extra recruit (87!) since myself, and I hardly see them on Trade. They don't seem really disappointed to have lost progression either (proud of downing Elegon?? Seriously? For a 6/6 4/6 guild?).

Don't know, just feels bad man. I'll stick for a bit, but I'm clearly not unpacking my things.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 am

Mannstein wrote:@Nikachelle,
Do you want a toothpick when you finish chewing the poor guy? That was harsh...
Put some smilles when you blow people up... it lighten's the blow :D
(see what i did there?)

I was actually trying to be gentle. My original post was a lot harsher than that. And where the heck was I supposed to put a smiley in there? It's not a happy go lucky topic!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:23 am

Nah, I just feel I have bad luck with guilds, the good ones disband, the others are full ouf douches/slackers, the ones I want to join and good fit to me don't meet my schedule, it's just a "guild roulette" the last few months.

So I got into a friendly casual one with no hard commitments and do raids for fun as it should be, not be scorned for missing a couple of raids because of real life..
djlar

Postby Flex » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 am

I'm at my patience's end on Troll Boss guy in MSV. I'm not sure what we can do besides me going back on my word of not saying people need to rep factions for gear.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 am

Flex wrote:I'm at my patience's end on Troll Boss guy in MSV. I'm not sure what we can do besides me going back on my word of not saying people need to rep factions for gear.

What are the problems?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am

From what he says I think he's complaining of something not dropping.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 am

Worldie wrote:From what he says I think he's complaining of something not dropping.

To me it sounds like he hasn't killed it.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Flex wrote:I'm at my patience's end on Troll Boss guy in MSV. I'm not sure what we can do besides me going back on my word of not saying people need to rep factions for gear.

What are the problems?

1) 2 Priests healing got our first kill. This week with a Priest and druid means druid running into mana problems healing people.
2) Occasionally the totem DPS decides to not wait for a healer to be there before killing the totem. This is strictly limited to one person who only seems to help kill the totem early when there is no healer. I'd remove them from totem duty but they're the lowest sustained DPS in the group.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 am

Well the obvious suggestion seems like you should just switch to three healers. But I get the feeling you're going to tell me you'd just hit enrage that way.

As for the idiot dps who kills totems early... no cure for that unless you decide to start benching people or yell at them every time they do it.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm

we hit the enrage with three healers with the boss at about 10% life.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm afraid no amount of rep gear is capable of fixing not understanding tactics.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Flex wrote:we hit the enrage with three healers with the boss at about 10% life.

Okay. A few things.

How are your healers going out of mana? When they enter the spirit realm, and then come out, they'll be on 100% (or near) mana every time.

Next thing... are your healers bombing the heck out of overhealing in the spirit realm? If they're not, they should be. If you're having dps problems and you can't slot in another healer to cover the mana problems (which I'm a bit confused why them have them anyway), then you need all of your dps to make sure they're getting extra 22% (23%?) buff from having their butts overhealed in the spirit realm.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:56 pm

When are you using the last totem? We were wiping to Berserk at 10-15% until we decided to stop using totems at 30%, hit bloodlust and nuke the boss.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General