Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 am

i dont care of the victim orgasms...it is still RAPE
forced unwanted sex is still forced unwanted sex

where the fuck do these idiots come from?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 am

Reminds of a secret I saw on PostSecret this past weekend that made me pretty uncomfortable:

Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Should be legal for me to punch people on the face.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:07 pm

The stupidity of the law can reach very high places.

I still find fun for example, that in Italy if someone threatens you with a gun and tryes to rob you, and you shoot him back, you are to be arrested and put to jail.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby CrimsonEyes » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Bleah. People make me sick sometimes. I mean, how can any rational person even SAY that?

Also, if someone's looking for a name, just go below, and set it to a clan, and look at all their Personalities, EVAR. You'll probably find a good name or two.

Personally, I think you can't go wrong with 'Daigotsu', but I would think that.

http://imperialassembly.com/oracle/

Also, yay, I can log in again, my work didn't like this site for the longest time.
Spider Clan * Gentleman * Noah * Onisu of Crimson * Rabble Rouser * Wiggler * The Lucid Dream * Paladin * Thousand Son

Elenti of Scarlet Crusade

"There’s one thing you never put in a trap, if you’re smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there’s one thing you never, ever put in a trap.......Me." - The 11th Doctor

ImageImage
CrimsonEyes

Postby djlar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

So you know we had the holidays, Week of the 25 and Jan 1st, so the GM goes on vacation, several guildies also, so no raids those 2 weeks, so I relaxed and didn't log much and enjoyed time with my family.

So the week of January 7, when everything went back to normal, invites to raid go out, I whispered for an invite, I thought I had a bug or the GM was busy or AFK or the auto-invite wasn't working. This went for several minues, I tried and tried again, whispered several times of what's going on?

So it turns out I was demoted all the way back to social! (lowest rank on guild, little bit more than scum status), why? because I didn't attend the raids during the holidays.. like what the heck?. So apparently the GM was mad about bad attendance and she demoted everybody that didn't attend the raids. Well turns out one of the "trials" wasn't performing at all, kicked him out of raid and finally invited me.

So that's 2 weeks and I barely got "trial" status again, while some guy hat was away for months gets back and gets carried last night (he didn't know any of the fights barely i460 and died on most mechanics), he gets raider rank right away and of course the carry.

Well it's time yet again to find a new guild, sayonara
djlar

Postby Era » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Should be legal for me to punch people on the face.

Should at least be legal to firmly slap grown men across the face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNSUhy_2DxI
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:12 pm

djlar wrote:So you know we had the holidays, Week of the 25 and Jan 1st, so the GM goes on vacation, several guildies also, so no raids those 2 weeks, so I relaxed and didn't log much and enjoyed time with my family.

So the week of January 7, when everything went back to normal, invites to raid go out, I whispered for an invite, I thought I had a bug or the GM was busy or AFK or the auto-invite wasn't working. This went for several minues, I tried and tried again, whispered several times of what's going on?

So it turns out I was demoted all the way back to social! (lowest rank on guild, little bit more than scum status), why? because I didn't attend the raids during the holidays.. like what the heck?. So apparently the GM was mad about bad attendance and she demoted everybody that didn't attend the raids. Well turns out one of the "trials" wasn't performing at all, kicked him out of raid and finally invited me.

So that's 2 weeks and I barely got "trial" status again, while some guy hat was away for months gets back and gets carried last night (he didn't know any of the fights barely i460 and died on most mechanics), he gets raider rank right away and of course the carry.

Well it's time yet again to find a new guild, sayonara

This is probably going to be received in a rather unpleasant manner... but I've been hearing you complain about all the guilds you've been in for YEARS on this forum. Have you given consideration that it might actually be you who is the problem? I mean, you repeatedly mention how various people in the various guilds you've been in either actively ignore you, pass you over for raid spots, demote you and/or "give" legendaries to others in place of you. The trend isn't the different guilds, it's you. Maybe there's something you're doing, or some way you're behaving that is causing others to treat you this way.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Nikachelle wrote:This is probably going to be received in a rather unpleasant manner... but I've been hearing you complain about all the guilds you've been in for YEARS on this forum. Have you given consideration that it might actually be you who is the problem? I mean, you repeatedly mention how various people in the various guilds you've been in either actively ignore you, pass you over for raid spots, demote you and/or "give" legendaries to others in place of you. The trend isn't the different guilds, it's you. Maybe there's something you're doing, or some way you're behaving that is causing others to treat you this way.

My ex girlfriends told me that once, so i stopped having girlfriends -- problem solved.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

You doing the boyfriend thing now instead?

Edit: Or just skip the dating part entirely and just ask a girl to marry you upon first meeting her?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Nah, I stick with strippers, at least there is no pretense of them actually caring about me, and they're cheaper on the long run =P
---
Klaudandus

Postby JoeBravo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 am

4 wipes in a single 2nd part LFR MV run on a wednesday evening... not much gold was gained that run :(
Thank God the first part went better.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Nooska » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 am

Klaudandus wrote:Nah, I stick with strippers, at least there is no pretense of them actually caring about me, and they're cheaper on the long run =P

That sounds remarkably like House.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Mannstein » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 am

Nikachelle wrote:
djlar wrote:So you know we had the holidays, Week of the 25 and Jan 1st, so the GM goes on vacation, several guildies also, so no raids those 2 weeks, so I relaxed and didn't log much and enjoyed time with my family.
(...)Well it's time yet again to find a new guild, sayonara

This is probably going to be received in a rather unpleasant manner... but I've been hearing you complain about all the guilds you've been in for YEARS on this forum. Have you given consideration that it might actually be you who is the problem? I mean, you repeatedly mention how various people in the various guilds you've been in either actively ignore you, pass you over for raid spots, demote you and/or "give" legendaries to others in place of you. The trend isn't the different guilds, it's you. Maybe there's something you're doing, or some way you're behaving that is causing others to treat you this way.

@Nikachelle,
Do you want a toothpick when you finish chewing the poor guy? That was harsh...
Put some smilles when you blow people up... it lighten's the blow :D
(see what i did there?)
@djlar
I don't know you or the post history's Nikachelle refers to, but if there is an history maybe before leaving you should question the GM how should you improve... Try to do a self-awareness and use that in a new guild if you leave.

About the i'm social and the other guy is raider... i can give an example of my guild's Christmas:
Officer - Posted a AFK due to personal issue, going back to his country to help his sick parent. - He is still officer and even if they put him as social he will be "carried" IF he commes back.
Officer - Posted a "my PC burned" and was in/of for the last month - is now raider.
Core raider - MIA for the last 2 weeks, is now social.
Core raider (girlfriend of above) - MIA for the last 3 weeks, posted on the forum that she will be in exam period and followed by an out of country trip, is currently raider.
It's all about how you speak\act with the rest of the guild that matters.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby Sagara » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 am

I'm becoming mistrustful of my newest new guild (told you: Worlditis!) as they don't sound as dedicated as I'd hoped and consistently call upon 2 PuGs every raid (to be honest, I didn't do much background check on the guild, and it seems to be reeling from a nasty breakup) and wonder wether I should begin sniffing around anew.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General