Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:36 pm

<shrug> Only if her life expectancy is expected to improve a few years, not a big perspective. And she's lost her previous kids in a car accident already. I don't think she can take it right now.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Just so we're all clear here, I'm pretty sure "snake posting in the relationships thread" is actually a carefully documented thesis on just how hard you can troll people before they finally stop believing you.
Invisusira

Postby bldavis » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Invisusira wrote:Just so we're all clear here, I'm pretty sure "snake posting in the relationships thread" is actually a carefully documented thesis on just how hard you can troll people before they finally stop believing you.

its either this, or ....yeah its this

i hope :?
*brohug snake*

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 am

Invisusira wrote:Just so we're all clear here, I'm pretty sure "snake posting in the relationships thread" is actually a carefully documented thesis on just how hard you can troll people before they finally stop believing you.
Really, now?
Well, all you have is my word, I guess. Sorry, I'll just leave.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 am

To be fair, your life does read like a TV show directed by M. Night Shyamalan...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:42 am

I'm aware, but it still hurts to be called a liar like that. It's one of the things I find most offensive(probably my past experience that most comes close to an actual childhood trauma), but I cannot really bring proof unless I come right up your places with evidence. Which, given what I just read, may still be disbelieved. So instead of continuing an exercise in futility I'll stop.

Who's Mr Night Shyamalan?
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:26 am

A movie director famous for odd twist endings. His crown jewel was 6th Sense.

To be honest, I find each of your posts believable, if odd. It's the accumulation that made it sound over-the-top. Without even touching at the truth of the matter, re-read your last 20-30 posts on this topic, then imagine watching a TV series with the same story. Do you honestly think disbelief would be an unreasonable reaction?

Then again, movies adaptations of real lives have been edited from time to time because the real story was tought too unbelievable for the public's suspension of disbelief.

You'll note I'm not touching truth or veracity. Simply put, it can't easily be proven, one way or another, so I'm not going to bother with that. I could be lying when talking about my own kid. It's just that the story is more believable.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 am

"A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing possibility. The story should never be made up of improbable incidents; there should be nothing of the sort in it.", as said by a certain philosopher.
I have told her on multiple occasions how movie-like her life is and my life became due to association with her. Then again her brothers had me watch Dying Young and Autumn in NY. "Bibliographical reference", they said.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Melathys » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 am

Sagara wrote:A movie director famous for odd twist endings. His crown jewel was 6th Sense.

To be honest, I find each of your posts believable, if odd. It's the accumulation that made it sound over-the-top. Without even touching at the truth of the matter, re-read your last 20-30 posts on this topic, then imagine watching a TV series with the same story. Do you honestly think disbelief would be an unreasonable reaction?

Then again, movies adaptations of real lives have been edited from time to time because the real story was tought too unbelievable for the public's suspension of disbelief.

You'll note I'm not touching truth or veracity. Simply put, it can't easily be proven, one way or another, so I'm not going to bother with that. I could be lying when talking about my own kid. It's just that the story is more believable.

I was going to mention Audie Murphy when you said that in the hyperlink, then I clicked on it. Of all the movies they've made of WW2 they need to make one to do Audie Murphy justice.
Melathys

Postby Sagara » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 am

There's also how the real-life Bono of U2 fame managed to score so high on the Original Fiction Mary Sue Litmus Test. In other words, his life was so over-the-top that he would be considered unbelievable and clichéd.

Sagara

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 am

Sagara wrote:There's also how the real-life Bono of U2 fame managed to score so high on the Original Fiction Mary Sue Litmus Test. In other words, his life was so over-the-top that he would be considered unbelievable and clichéd.
There's a reason one of the internal jokes I have with her is that she's batman.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 am

for me, i do find them all believeable, and that you have an amazing life...for good or bad
honestly i would laugh if it did turn out to be a thesis on how to troll people
that said
/brohug and hope things go well in your future :?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 am

bldavis wrote:i would laugh if it did turn out to be a thesis on how to troll people
Me too.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

Badgers.Not.Being.Culled.

That is all.

/puts up a 10' hoarding around 'Teh Veranda' and mutters about building works.

Move along youngsters. Nothing to see here.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Sagara » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 am

This is why I love Barathorn. Impossible to understand, yet loveable like a big, furry, grumpy (panda? :-p) bear.

Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum