Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 am

Is any of this brawler stuff do-able as a tank? I haven't really gotten into any of it yet, but hearing about enrage timers has me a bit worried.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:52 am

Shoju wrote:
Rhagen wrote:Reached rank 7 of brawlers guild yesterday after a couple hours work \ o / Reaching rank 8 will be the big callenge

How is Brawler's Guild? Fun? Not Fun? Good times? I have a lot of questions about it.

omg so much fun

i was able to get to rank 3 as blood, and hit enrage with something like 3% on my first rank 3 fight
easy kill as frost

2 kills later, it bugged out and started 2 fights at once and i called it a night, but for the most part i am loving it

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Rhagen » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:55 pm

ALYSRAZOR SOLO'D! as Protection Pally! Could probably have done it as Ret, but Prot made it so much easier : D Video shall happen soon!

Nikachelle wrote:Is any of this brawler stuff do-able as a tank? I haven't really gotten into any of it yet, but hearing about enrage timers has me a bit worried.

I did Brawlers as Prot pally up to about rank 5 then i started hitting enrages, Rank 6 i did as Ret and Rank 7 i'll be doing Ret as well, Early rank is easy as Tank spec, but later you will want Dps for good Dps.
Rhagen

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Rhagen wrote:
I did Brawlers as Prot pally up to about rank 5 then i started hitting enrages, Rank 6 i did as Ret and Rank 7 i'll be doing Ret as well, Early rank is easy as Tank spec, but later you will want Dps for good Dps.

Well piss. My os is holy. :/
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:26 pm

i probably could have gotten farther but my gear is shite

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Rhagen » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLtTE01XvY
Alysrazor Prot Pally Solo video my newest personal achievment : )
Rhagen

Postby Nooska » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Sagara wrote:
Nooska wrote:Just befor elogging off (picking up my Greater charms) someone in Trade compares trade to /b/. I responded "/b/?" and got to report 3 people for language, got 2 cautions not to search for it and 4 people incredulously asking how I didn't know what /b/ was...

I think there are a few too many people on my server that spend a bit too much time on the seedier side of the internet, and forgot that there ins't a great magical frontpage on the internet that has directions fo "Kiddy land" and "the wharf" (or shoul dthat be "the worf"?)

I didn't say I didn't know what /b/ was though :-P
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Amirya » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Killed our DK in a quick transmog run of ToC10 - I was on my shaman, put waterwalking on him.

He yelled at me lol
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 pm

I played golf with an AFK warlock during our Elegon trash clear. Turns out that hallway is a par 3.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Levantine » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Random hunter dueled me in Blasted Lands. Apparently his damage was crap and his pet was really good at making sure Owlkin frenzy stayed active.

Rejuv -> Troll channel Astral Communion all the way from fresh Solar to a Lunar -> crit Starfire -> Crit Starsurge -> Dance
Levantine

Postby Worldie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 am

theckhd wrote:I played golf with an AFK warlock during our Elegon trash clear. Turns out that hallway is a par 3.

Totally suggesting this next time someone goes Afk on those trashs.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:19 am

theckhd wrote:I played golf with an AFK warlock during our Elegon trash clear. Turns out that hallway is a par 3.

Isn't that how you do the achievement with flying through the rings?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Rhagen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 am

DARK SUMMONER brawlers guild rank 7 down! Battletron is next and a gear check requires 80k dps for 2 mins straight to beat enrage : /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA2F7XJ1Ouo
Rhagen

Postby Fetzie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am

I take it they aren't expecting many Rank 8s until next tier then?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Rhagen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:00 am

Fetzie wrote:I take it they aren't expecting many Rank 8s until next tier then?

I know several people that are rank 8 its just requires good gear normal mode gear should be fine my dps gear sadly still has a few blues and bad pieces
Rhagen

PreviousNext

Return to General