Missing the Memo

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Holyblaze » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 pm

theckhd wrote:I only realized this week that Lil' Canny, the robot wandering around the engineering area of Shrine, is a bank.


haha RIGHT! I saw that last Sunday myself! haha DOH!
"Take what you know of the Light...when you walk in darkness." - Mom
Holyblaze
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:55 am
Location: Alaska

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby benebarba » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Holyblaze wrote:
theckhd wrote:I only realized this week that Lil' Canny, the robot wandering around the engineering area of Shrine, is a bank.


haha RIGHT! I saw that last Sunday myself! haha DOH!


right there with ya.
benebarba
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby halabar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:49 pm

benebarba wrote:
Holyblaze wrote:
theckhd wrote:I only realized this week that Lil' Canny, the robot wandering around the engineering area of Shrine, is a bank.


haha RIGHT! I saw that last Sunday myself! haha DOH!


right there with ya.


Is sad that my main isn't an engineer... (poor lost hunter is an engineer)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Fetzie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 am

So since when do we get Barkskin again from Symbiosis?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Newsom » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 am

Since 5.1. It's pretty crap though, only 10% and costs 1 holy power.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Mannstein » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:20 am

Newsom wrote:Since 5.1. It's pretty crap though, only 10% and costs 1 holy power.

Yup, 1holy power...
1holy power and 1 parry means a dead offspec prot pala in Sha of fear when the boss has: 0,05% life...
Raid caller on Vent:
"Tank dead, CR him fast...oh wait boss dead..."
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Fetzie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 am

Newsom wrote:Since 5.1. It's pretty crap though, only 10% and costs 1 holy power.


Although it does reduce spell damage taken, and ShoR does not.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Newsom » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 am

Magic damage won't kill you this tier. :P
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby PsiVen » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 pm

There are a few serious magic damage sources that I would love to have more cooldowns for.

However, 10% for 6 seconds is still garbage. The only good thing about it is that you can use it while stunned, which they already design fights to avoid needing...

Wrath on the other hand was a serious source of damage; I was right up there with the DPS on our first Elegon kill. :(
Gladiator Psiven, Retired Tankadin
WoW-sober since March 2014
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
User avatar
PsiVen
Moderator
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: On a Boat

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Newsom » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Yeah, I'd rather have wrath to be honest. :(
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 am

Not sure this is the right thread but I kinda feel like I missed the memo on something:

What happened to the Scarlet Monastery storyline from Cataclysm? In Cata, we had a Scarlet Crusader, Joseph, who realised the Crusade had lost its way and decided to try and fix things, then slowly went insane as he went further into the betrayal and slaughter of his own people. You wound up with the leaders of the Crusade all dead and Joseph the Insane ready to take their place.

Now, with the revision of SM into the Heroic dungeons, we have... the old pre-Cata storyline with a few different bosses? Maybe I've missed something, but it seems like the Cata storyline has been retconned.

Is the whole Joseph thing no longer canon?
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6877
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby jere » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:58 pm

PsiVen wrote:
Wrath on the other hand was a serious source of damage; I was right up there with the DPS on our first Elegon kill. :(


So is the cast time on Wrath not an issue then? I've thought about just doing it and taking the hit on the swing timer, but haven't really tried integrating wrath into my rotation just yet.
Image
User avatar
jere
 
Posts: 2967
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby halabar » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:27 pm

discovered something last night..

For those of you that do Arch and have agi-using alts that haven't been leveled to 90 yet, I found out by chance that the spear and mastery trinket from Arch are ilvl 463, but both can be upgraded with JP to 471.. and they only require level 85, really nice if you have a feral or guardian that you are gonna level. I imagine the same holds true for the umbrella.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Fetzie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Are they still BoA after upgrading them?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby halabar » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Fetzie wrote:Are they still BoA after upgrading them?


Yep! I upgraded them on my mage, and sent them to the feral who wouldn't have access to that area yet.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest