Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 pm

just got pulled into another political discussion on fb...
/sigh

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby twinkfist » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 pm

went with sort of new guild last night to start over on instances again. beat our previous dps records with our prior raids...by a good bit...then again, gear is better across the board. did up to elegon and then just did the first boss of HOF and would have had an attempt on the second boss but people died to attenuation a bit and some other nonsense.

the frustration came with people on vent doing some stupid klaxxi voices and acting like general dopes. this person would not stfu at all during the raid. now they are talking about kicking him...hahaha...can't win. basically the off-tank and fury dps guy.

guilds..hate to love them.
twinkfist

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Get ilevel 496 legs and chest in raid. LFR tier chest and legs drop on the next run.

/shakefist
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Lastwolf » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 am

These coins are a joke, used 3 every week, I've got 2 items, both of which I already had or had better, I'm made loads of 28golds though.
Lastwolf

Postby econ21 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:08 am

Lastwolf wrote:These coins are a joke, used 3 every week, I've got 2 items, both of which I already had or had better, I'm made loads of 28golds though.

It's a 16% drop rate.

I'm happy with my coins, they are fun and make gearing up a bit more strategic. I mainly use them for second chances at LFR tier items.

I also like how you can respec and roll, e.g. for tank gear when I am dpsing in LFR. Got lucky with the Sha sword that way.
econ21

Postby Jabari » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 am

LFR hates me.

2 chars run through all of them this week, 3 coins for each, ZERO items won. Not even something that I already have!
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 am

I got 6 bags of gold in lfr, it wasnt even bis gold!
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Jabari » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:05 am

Klaudandus wrote:I got 6 bags of gold in lfr, it wasnt even bis gold!

:P

32 bags of gold for me. Well, actually 38 if you count the FailCoins. If I really WANTED gold, it's just a hair faster to do dailies and get 20G from each quest turn-in... No queue wait on those, and no Garalon-caused repair bills either.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Fetzie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 am

Jabari wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:I got 6 bags of gold in lfr, it wasnt even bis gold!

:P

32 bags of gold for me. Well, actually 38 if you count the FailCoins. If I really WANTED gold, it's just a hair faster to do dailies and get 20G from each quest turn-in... No queue wait on those, and no Garalon-caused repair bills either.

I'd rather get 23 gold than a useless necklace that vendors for 15...
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:26 am

I'd rather have the 500g Sha Crystal. ;)
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby twinkfist » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:00 am

Did hyjal with a friend last night. I was trying to get cataclysm's edge...he the pillar of ferocity. the pillar does not drop...he cusses a bit because i've seen it 3 straight weeks. I finally saw it drop and finally got Cataclysm's Edge after what...like 4 years...5?

My friend says "grats"...i say, "let's do terrace because you know the 2h axe will drop". well, first of all, i get a 483 belt i don't need because i already have a different 483 dps belt. Waste a coin on that water boss because i want shoulders to get a 2 piece...was hoping not to get my vortex.

got the axe...now have to put cat's edge away for a while.

tried to 2 man trial of the crusader for justicebringer. first two bosses...down in no time...faction champions are whores and after they got my friend they just bled me down and healed their little hearts out.

mother'fer.

i want that axe...or else i have to settle and get someone to make me a felsteel reaper.
twinkfist

Postby Shoju » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Paypal's stupid Report server system, and generic naming scheme of said reports makes me want to vomit all over them.

Every single report you generate takes 30 seconds to a minute to process, then each report that you download has the same generic name. Each Month, Each Subreport, Each every little report. All named the same.

FU

EDIT: And now it's starting to time out on me while generating the report .pdf to download. FU. FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU
Shoju

Postby djlar » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Well, been waiting for Elegons trinket for a long while, since raiding started, used a coin every week on both normal and LFR, I don't need much else on MSV except the trinket, I have enough EPGP points to have priority over any agility wearers on raid, so next time it drops it's mine right?

Wrong! this week our EPGP add-on officer couldn't come, another officer takes over with it, the add-on didn't work, so it was a /roll chance, TWO trinkets dropped on Elegon, guess what I lose both rolls Vs. 2 newly recruited rogues.. FML
djlar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Wait... why would you not have the info written down somewhere, in case something happened?

*You as in 'em
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Nooska » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Too many tank deaths on Will.

And also, apparently our new healer has disappeared off the face of Azeroth - no armory, no listing in the guild roster, though the log says (s)he was invited (by name) 4 days ago, and nothing on it since.. So again need healers - and getting to the point of needing dps too when I have to switch to tanking... soon™
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General