Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Amirya » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't even know how. I tell them point blank I'm not a nice person, and they don't believe me.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

I do the same thing, Ami, it just doesn't compute with them, lol.

Frustrations....sitting on Dalan for a chance at the Brawler's Invite, lose the tag(s) to some one who just sweeps in a moment before he spawns, and then they get the invite. Two people didn't know what it was for, and another three said it was their first time killing one of the rares...I've racked up 13 so far with nothing.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:20 am

Bite wounds on my hand where starting to heal nicely... Untill we had dog training in a big mud pool last night. It does not feel nice >.<
Andurin

Postby benebarba » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 am

New 'work' shoes to replace 2 pairs that I had literally worn out.

Yay blisters from a walking on concrete factory floors and getting some rub that didn't appear on the carpeted surface at the store (seriously... maybe a bit of vinyl flooring to try things out on? would it kill em)? I must have some sort of mutant heel/ankle, because pretty much every single dress shoe (except a particular set of cheaply made ones that wore out too fast) rubs in the same place even when arguably the proper size for the rest of my foot, and seems to not happen on soft surfaces.

but yay for moleskin.
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 am

New 'work' shoes to replace 2 pairs that I had literally worn out.

Yay blisters from a walking on concrete factory floors and getting some rub that didn't appear on the carpeted surface at the store (seriously... maybe a bit of vinyl flooring to try things out on? would it kill em)? I must have some sort of mutant heel/ankle, because pretty much every single dress shoe (except a particular set of cheaply made ones that wore out too fast) rubs in the same place even when arguably the proper size for the rest of my foot, and seems to not happen on soft surfaces.

but yay for moleskin.
benebarba

Postby Newsom » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

I hate the Alliance ganking gang on my server so much. Can't ever do pet battles any more because there are 4 people stalking me for fun just killing me every 10 minutes. Why does my guild have to be on this horrible server? :(
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby benebarba » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Newsom wrote:I hate the Alliance ganking gang on my server so much. Can't ever do pet battles any more because there are 4 people stalking me for fun just killing me every 10 minutes. Why does my guild have to be on this horrible server? :(

I seem to hear a lot about competitive raiding guilds on PVP servers... and I'm always curious: is it because of population (I'd imagine they tend to be lower pop than PVE/normal servers) making less competition in the drive towards a server first? Or is it just one of those 'we've always been here' kinda things?
benebarba

Postby Worldie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm

It's actually the other way around, population is usually higher on PvP servers (with notable exception of Silvermoon :P )
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fuzzygeek » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 pm

benebarba wrote:I seem to hear a lot about competitive raiding guilds on PVP servers... and I'm always curious: is it because of population (I'd imagine they tend to be lower pop than PVE/normal servers) making less competition in the drive towards a server first? Or is it just one of those 'we've always been here' kinda things?

"Real gamers play on PvP realms."
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby twinkfist » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:16 pm

well, i quit the guild last night and joined a guild started by some of the people from the other guild. i'll see how this goes.

did lfr again on my warrior...no weapon from elegon. need a trinket and gloves. now deciding if i'm making the blacksmithing 476 gloves for my warrior or using my motes to make a 2h axe to sell for a few thousand gold.
twinkfist

Postby Newsom » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 am

benebarba wrote:
Newsom wrote:I hate the Alliance ganking gang on my server so much. Can't ever do pet battles any more because there are 4 people stalking me for fun just killing me every 10 minutes. Why does my guild have to be on this horrible server? :(

I seem to hear a lot about competitive raiding guilds on PVP servers... and I'm always curious: is it because of population (I'd imagine they tend to be lower pop than PVE/normal servers) making less competition in the drive towards a server first? Or is it just one of those 'we've always been here' kinda things?

For us it's a "we've always been here" kind of thing. We talked about moving before MoP (mostly because the server economy is completely shit), but it's hard to convince people to spend real money on it. Especially when you consider alts and out of guild arena partners etc.
Last edited by Newsom on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Void Storage apparently cannot take in upgradeable gear...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

My alt is better geared than some of the raiders in the main group... *facedesk*
---
Klaudandus

Postby Treck » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Klaudandus wrote:My alt is better geared than some of the raiders in the main group... *facedesk*

My alt has 494 gear :P (still a blue ;( )
Treck

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:44 pm

my main is 493... i think
---
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General