Remove Advertisements

Black Prince honored to revered in 1h

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Black Prince honored to revered in 1h

Postby Raive » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:52 am

So I got bored yesterday and decided to see just how many of the mobs I could pull from the alliance keep without dieing. Turns out, as many as I could get my hands on, starting from the beach I would pick up everything except for Thane stunhammer, and make my way through the keep to the docks, amassing a group of around 20-30 mobs. The only sketchy part is actually the initial pick up of the first 10-15 mobs as you'll be taking a fair amount of damage but won't be able to put out a lot of healing just yet.

Apparently (I was unaware of this) our HotR ability procs SoI on every target it hits, couple that with 70k AP from vengeance and I was healing for more than my entire healthpool every 4 seconds.

Picked up some rarespawns along the way (no brawler's guild invite though just a couple of honor tokens, boo), though I may not actually recommend doing so as one of the ones I got applied a sunder armor and the other used the shank stun ability.

Had a couple of allies try and gank me but thankfully neither of them had stuns. It's kinda funny how fast you can drop someone with such high vengeance stacks, then just keep hammering the group you're tanking and you heal to full.

Using the WoW anniversary token for the extra rep it took me about an hour to grind out the 12k rep from honored to revered and as for what I picked up along the way:
700+ gold from vendor items/greens and just flat out gold drops
700 commendations
40-50 motes of harmony
2 honor tokens (from the rares)
5ish stacks of cloth

So yeah, just figured I'd pass it on and share the fun I had with everyone :P
Raive

Re: Black Prince honored to revered in 1h

Postby Hespherus » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 am

Id like to be able to do that on my server though, which is highly populated(Outland EU). Maybe at like 4 am in the morning ^^
Hespherus

Postby Raive » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 am

Yeah, suppose my server is relatively low pop (The Forgotten Coast) and the horde outnumber the allies by a rather large margin (or at least used to, havent really bothered checking lately). But yeah, maybe you could do it at a late time xD
Raive

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 am

Hespherus wrote:Id like to be able to do that on my server though, which is highly populated(Outland EU). Maybe at like 4 am in the morning ^^

Wouldn't count on it! I do my dailies around 4 am server time on a medium pop server and it was pretty darn packed at that time.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Hespherus wrote:Id like to be able to do that on my server though, which is highly populated(Outland EU). Maybe at like 4 am in the morning ^^

Wouldn't count on it! I do my dailies around 4 am server time on a medium pop server and it was pretty darn packed at that time.

Do the Panda zones get CRZ?
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby halabar » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 am

lythac wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:

Supposedly no.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 am

lythac wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:

Not that I've ever noticed.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Fenrìr » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 am

They intend to implement CRZs in a future patch. I probably expect them in 5.2.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Return to General