Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 pm

I know a few plate ones that transmog almost-invisible (basically only a line with a ribbon). Don't know if there's equivalents for other armor classes
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Hrm...where might one obtain these almost invis ones? AQ Twin Emps?
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Koatanga » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Fenrìr wrote:Hrm...where might one obtain these almost invis ones? AQ Twin Emps?

Yes - now soloable in ret, fairly easily.

I have the pink one, been mining the blue one for a while but it hasn't dropped.

For Mail wearers, there are several nice belts, such as http://www.wowhead.com/item=10122/ http://www.wowhead.com/item=10269 http://www.wowhead.com/item=10233
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:32 pm

There's several almost invisible ones that are world drop greenies too.

Just search for the DK-only one on wowhead and go for pieces with same appearence.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Invisusira » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Worldie wrote:There's several almost invisible ones that are world drop greenies too.

Just search for the DK-only one on wowhead and go for pieces with same appearence.

Nope.
Invisusira

Postby Worldie » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am

Invisusira wrote:
Worldie wrote:There's several almost invisible ones that are world drop greenies too.

Nope.

Pardon, you are right, I didn't notice the green ones were all mail >_<

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 am

Hrm, just trying to find a something that may either match the darkcrest set and be very minimal, or just flat out invis. lol Gonna have to go farm Twin Emps I suppose.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 am

"Removing main-hand/off-hand Xmog restrictions maybe by 5.2. Also allowing Xmog of weaps w/ similar anims (2H axe/2H sword, etc)." - Zarhym
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Worldie » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 am

I dislike the idea of letting you transmog say, an axe into a sword. Kinda removes the weapon type flavour.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:23 am

And still no additional void storage. Yay.
Teranoid

Postby Passionario » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 am

I just want the mainhand/onehand restriction lifted so that I can tank with a Continuum Blade once again.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:10 am

Has anyone been able to store upgradeable gear into Void Storage?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 am

Heard it doesn't work. Probably a fundamental flaw with the void storage system - Void Storage doesn't store any information about an item other than its item id, so upgrade level probably isn't supported and Blizzard haven't updated the system to recognise the new attribute.

Most likely it'll eventually be patched and give a "storing this item will remove all upgrades" dialogue.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Teranoid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 am

It's a glorified checklist which boggles my mind why it can't be expanded.
Teranoid

Postby twinkfist » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 am

Worldie wrote:I dislike the idea of letting you transmog say, an axe into a sword. Kinda removes the weapon type flavour.

completely agree. why even have different types of weapons now? just give everyone a piece of foam and go at it.

honestly...if they are doing this...why don't they just bring back all the old blacksmithing plans...i want LOLherald and bloodmoon...and let people be able to use the grand marshal's gear. who gives a flying crap anymore?

i'm sort of not digging the homogenization of everything. if i have an axe...i have an axe. if i have a sword...i have a sword.

i do like the one hand/main hand thing. i was going to say i was looking forward to a tanking mace so i can now use the merciless gladiator's gavel for tanking...but now i just need a feather or whatever and i can transmog it.

wtf?
twinkfist

PreviousNext

Return to General