Valor reward discussion

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Valor reward discussion

Postby halabar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Mr B already fully assessed the situation, so terminal derail was commenced.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Darielle » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:39 pm

forsaken - maybe, but you need to remember the light hurts foresaken, as in causes them physical pain. would be GREAT for ret, but for prot/holy that just doesnt quite fit.

Being so dedicated to the Light that you work for the greater good to serve the Light, keep others alive and protect those you love in spite of potential hardship?

How does that NOT work for Prot/Holy, especially given the greater context of Forsaken Priests?
The Light does hurt undead, but that isn't to say that wielding the Light hurts the user if their willpower and faith is strong. That's entirely what Zeliek is about, and while he was an exception, it could have been properly spun that Forsaken are being created with greater control/faith/mental strength, retaining their morals/virtues/spirituality, still instilled with a desire to protect their loved ones and their fellows.
Darielle

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Sabindeus wrote:I'm just a Warcraft purist. I still flip a table every time I see a BElf Paladin.

It must really grind your gears every time you see a non-NElf male druid...

halabar wrote:
Worldie wrote:Int plate would make much more sense if they introduced a 2nd class that uses it though.

Err... what class would that be?

Warmage.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Darielle wrote:
forsaken - maybe, but you need to remember the light hurts foresaken, as in causes them physical pain. would be GREAT for ret, but for prot/holy that just doesnt quite fit.

Being so dedicated to the Light that you work for the greater good to serve the Light, keep others alive and protect those you love in spite of potential hardship?

How does that NOT work for Prot/Holy, especially given the greater context of Forsaken Priests?
The Light does hurt undead, but that isn't to say that wielding the Light hurts the user if their willpower and faith is strong. That's entirely what Zeliek is about, and while he was an exception, it could have been properly spun that Forsaken are being created with greater control/faith/mental strength, retaining their morals/virtues/spirituality, still instilled with a desire to protect their loved ones and their fellows.

That actually might have worked out in trying to "reform" the Forsaken after their deeds during LK. Sure, it was officially blamed on the RAS and Sylvanas "had no idea it was happening" *wink wink.*

Granted, if Sylvanas wasn't also willing to reform, that would likely be grounds for a new Forsaken leader.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Sabin has removed all tables from his residence, and replaced them with counters and shelves.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Skye1013 wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:I'm just a Warcraft purist. I still flip a table every time I see a BElf Paladin.

Someone rustled Sabin's jimmies
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby benebarba » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:

Someone rustled Sabin's jimmies

That sound you hear is not a thread derail, It's Sabin flipping his last upright table.

:P
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

halabar wrote:Mr B already fully assessed the situation, so terminal derail was commenced.

Wait. Who's Mr B?

Is this like that scene in reservoir dogs about Mr. Black?

:P

(hey, we went a few pages on-topic ;) )
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

on the derail topic....maybe

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 am

rofl
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Previous

Return to General