Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Afraid I'm a facemelting priest.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Disagree, SWP and VT are bottom priority and MS is never higher priority than MB. Divine star is also the lowest DPS talent of the row, who told you to take that? :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Y'know... we have an spriest thread... :P
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Worldie wrote:And yea but the SP threat is too far below the forum :cry:

??

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=33087
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 am

1) So my changes didn't help much, except MindSpike spam worked well on the sparks.

2) One of my macros is sticking, don't know where.

3) 4th night I think of Elegon not dying. 2% wipe was the best attempt.

4) Finger-pointing by the "leet" crew who sometimes think they are better than they are has started, they are discussing removing a boomkin that is one of my better friends in the raid, and doesn't deserve that when everyone else is screwing up on the fight as well. If they kick her, I'll leave as well, because I'll be next on the list when a scapegoat is needed. (She overheard the feral in the raid bitching about her, and he's the one that's been leeching pots and flasks off her).
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 am

halabar wrote:
Worldie wrote:I'm awesome at multitarget but I suck at single target, someone come teach me how to play pls.

You're playing an ele shaman?...

:evil:

nothing wrong with elemental shaman single target dps. bit ascendance dependant, but ok.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Sagara » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 am

JoeBravo wrote: :evil:

nothing wrong with elemental shaman single target dps. bit ascendance dependant, but ok.

Well, to be *perfectly* honest, you didn't seem that badass on that training dummy :-p

Frustration: still having stupid, stupid problems on Elegon, like dpser not remember which spark is theirs, or not always getting 2 adds before the first P2. We went with blowing everything (apart from 10-min CDs) on the pull, but then the add blows so fast we can't get it out of the platform.

*grumble* Well, at least I'm raiding *NOW* :-p
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby econ21 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 am

So bored of WoW right now. I'm harvesting about 52 vegetables a day, from 6 level 85-90s and it seems like that's all I do. I swear if I see another mogu pumpkin or vermin, I am going to scream! This frustration may be because my guild has not yet got enough raiders to start raiding and I am done all my rep grinds on my main (anglers don't count!). My days /played at L90 is quite a scary number and while it's impressive in quantity, I can't say that the quality is anything to write home about. You know it's bad when the most enjoyable thing you do in WoW is LFR and random BGs (that mine carts one is really fun).

More for the "amusements" thread, I took a time out to play the Walking Dead adventure game - it's like the anti-WoW, my hours played in it equal my days played at L90 in WoW, but it's been so intense and enjoyable.
econ21

Postby Malkieri » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 am

Welcome to DB Worldie - I know some of the people in Clearly Boosted, but not very well: I'll give ya shout when I'm online (haven't been for a coupla days) to say hello and then at least you have a friendly face on your new server if you need a hand with anything.
:)
Malkieri

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 am

Worldie wrote:Ty, try to not gank me :o

Have some faith ffs >.<

almost sorry now DB is a pve server :P
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Nooska » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:23 am

Sagara wrote:Frustration: still having stupid, stupid problems on Elegon, like dpser not remember which spark is theirs, or not always getting 2 adds before the first P2. We went with blowing everything (apart from 10-min CDs) on the pull, but then the add blows so fast we can't get it out of the platform.

I'll just echo this, and add "where the heck did out double roster of DPS disappear to".
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Sagara » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 am

Been there, seen it, done that: "omagad, there only has been 2 raids a week instead of 3, better not log again until whenever I get bored and log back!"
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Treck » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 am

Im getting increasingly annoyed by the fact that Sanctity of Battle decreases the GCD of pretty much all abilities except Shield of the Righteous, getting really annoying during hero ;(
Treck

Postby twinkfist » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 am

so, i'm out with my girlfriend almost all day getting her new Escape...that thing is freaking awesome by the way. i love my lincoln, but that escape is hot shit.

anyway...get home...her sister calls...i hop on wow. excited to do the terrace. wait 25 minutes...get in queue...for 2nd boss. wait, wait, wait...on 1 healer...nobody will go. 15 minutes...i leave queue, do some dailies...requeue...same thing.

i go do a lfr MV and get right to elegon....nice...we down him. i don't get the sword...do my extra roll...i get the dps hands...that i've won 4 freaking times already. so i leave that group. finally get to terrace...but 3rd boss. kill him...get nothing...use my extra roll and get the vortex thing. kill sha...which is a stupid easy fight on LFR...no weapon again...even with extra roll.

i saw two fury warriors with two LFR swords from elegon...pulling like 30k dps. they have better gear than me. yet, i get those dps gloves...all the f'ing time.

at least i can use them for tanking. good grief.

seriously...this weapon thing is burning my ass.
twinkfist

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 am

i wish mine was game related
i cant sleep at all tonight, not even tired

i think it might be worry about our dog that is being put down unless he passed tonight, but i have no idea

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General