Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby theckhd » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Can you do crz lfr?

Yes, you can.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:27 pm

theckhd wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Can you do crz lfr?

Yes, you can.

Well, that sure helps!

Anyways... like I said, anyone having issues with LFR, just let me know, my guild (US-Horde) will be doing both LFR instances of HoR on friday at 9pm CST -- so message me if interested.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby econ21 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Cuz i keep hearing about people and their lfr horror stories.

Well, I just had a hunter ninja pull the 6th HoF boss when we were 17 strong and then quit group, so yes, stuff happens. But generally, I am impressed with how good the LFR groups are so far. Tanks having to learn how to manage those constructs on the 5th HoF boss, for example. That's a lot to learn on the fly and tonight our two did it after only a couple of wipes (that were taken in a good spirit by the group).

I had the same experience when LFR first came out in Cata - I think because initially it's effectively gated to the real raiders or the really dedicated players.

Not being able to raid (my frustration) due to my guild being short of a couple of raiders, I am also quite enjoying the LFR fights. The dogs in the Vault are dumbed down zergs, but the other fights feel like proper raid fights to me with mechanics that cannot be ignored. Only tuned so easy that it feels like you are running with a pro-group rather than having to learn by wipe as you do in "proper" raids.
econ21

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Shoju wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/357610/Darth-Vader-to-be-resurrected

Fellow old favourites Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia – played by Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher – have already been tipped to reprise their respective roles.

So... this is going to be placed a good number of years after the original trilogy then?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Skye1013 wrote:
Shoju wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/357610/Darth-Vader-to-be-resurrected

Fellow old favourites Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia – played by Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher – have already been tipped to reprise their respective roles.

So... this is going to be placed a good number of years after the original trilogy then?

Direct to DVD?...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Era » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:59 am

halabar wrote:Direct to DVD?...

Surely there's no way Disney (or anyone) would pass on the financial benefits of throwing more Star Wars to the cinemas!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby benebarba » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 am

my new office is parked on top of the plant I work at. I am pretty certain that all of the heat produced by all of the equipment downstairs is getting piped into here.

if only it weren't like 30F, I'd wander out one of the doors onto the roof and work there :P
benebarba

Postby halabar » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 am

Era wrote:
halabar wrote:Direct to DVD?...

Surely there's no way Disney (or anyone) would pass on the financial benefits of throwing more Star Wars to the cinemas!

Bringing back all those people plus DK-Darth is doomed... DOOOMMMEED!

halabar

Postby halabar » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am

Now at 20ish kills of Sulikshor (whatever the spelling is), no shard-flask, 10ish kills of Scritch, no pipe yet.

halabar

Postby Amshel » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm

working at starbucks is as bad as i always figured it would be

oh my god what the fuck are you trying to tell me drink a normal coffee
Amshel

Postby Levantine » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 pm

l2barista
Levantine

Postby Andurin » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

Train was delayed while it was freakish cold.
Lost my back light of my bike so had to buy a new one.
Failed test for the microsoft exam while I scored 800+ on the practise tests.

And this all yesterday. Hope that today is gonna be a bit better.
Andurin

Postby Amshel » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 am

Levantine wrote:l2barista

it's mostly finding every single detail in the pos system while also trying to remember their three other drinks and whatever pastry they said.

whenever i order multiple drinks I've always waited for the barista to finish writing up the drink before saying another. but maybe I'm just the nicest person ever idk

also this is like my 5th day, i can see why so many people have quit after a week.
Amshel

Postby Levantine » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:23 am

It gets easier... Well it did for me once I learned the system properly, just takes time to get used to it. Also helps that I fucking love barista-ing.
Levantine

Postby Nordix » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 am

I became a d**khead ninja in 5man groups because I got fed up.
I find it incredibly hard to gear for offgear while staying polite ,because literally EVERY 5man hc pug has at least one plate dps,but on average 2-3 in my battlegroup,so I stopped being polite and I need on dps gear too if its the bis 463 for my retgear.
No I dont have any dps gear and no I refuse to do them in crafted pvp gear for 10k dps.

My other aching frustration is that my guild disbanded because our healer line was complete crap,and we reformed without them (so 90% of the core is still here,just with 2 new healers and 1 new dps),and now one of the new healers suddenly decided after the first raid (Which went okayish,cleared the new instance in 2 hours)to "quit" because he cannot make our raidtimes.This is gonna set us back even more on progression,because we dont have a warrior or a priest to massdispell the shield on 4kings hc///a third healer for 3 healer fights.

I mean comon,i just cant believe he didnt know our raidtimes ,our raidleader SURELY told him on multiple occasions.
ffs.
Nordix

PreviousNext

Return to General