Remove Advertisements

Is HoS giving Vengeance

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Is HoS giving Vengeance

Postby samsara » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 am

Hi,

sometimes, most of the time, i have Problems with initial Thread VS DK's and Monks, so i wonder if Hand of Sacrifice is giving Vengeance?

I tried to build a WeakAuras string for Vengeance but i don't get it to work. If someone have on i would appreciate it.
samsara

Re: Is HoS giving Vengeance

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 am

there are a number of vengeance displaying addons around, most of them very lightweight. I'd give one of them a go.

if you are set on using weakauras: there is an option on stack display to use 'tooltip value'
find and check that checkbox, that should work (does on my sacred shield at least).
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby daishan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 am

I stole a weak aura string for vengeance from http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/2012/1 ... #vengeance it's nothing fancy just a number, nice and simple :)
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Extermi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 am

I use IceHUD, which shows it. And no, Hand of Sacrifice does not generate Vengeance. Try Hand of Reckoning if you need attention, or use Hand of Protection or Salvation on your Co-Tank ;-)
Extermi

Postby samsara » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks for the Tipps and Tricks, i ended in building my own little weakaura for my german client.

HoS the other tank is not what i want to do since it drops thread of everything off of him which is not what i allways want. However, i'm now at hit & exp cap and things came out very much more smooth, still struggling sometimes but not that hard anymore :>
samsara

Return to Basic Training & Talents