Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Andurin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:14 am

Era wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Fucking deer! I want to go and get a permit and kill the max quota right now!

Also, where's your maintankadin spirit? Don't let the offtank get away with all the glory!
EDIT: Though I guess if the other guy had a truck then he's kind of the maintank...

In all seriousness though, glad to hear you got away ok. I take it the other guy wasn't badly hurt either?
Had a few close calls with some fairly massive moose over the years here in Norway. Scary business.

Thanks to this post, I now have chocolate milk on my screen... And out of my nose >.<
Andurin

Postby Paxen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 am

halabar wrote:Having seen what a cow can do to a small car, I can only imagine a moose, whose mass sits up a foot or so higher. The old VW bug i saw after a cow looked like it had been hit with a steamroller.

I regard moose as one of the few believable proofs of intelligent design.

How else do you explain an animal that's designed to do as much damage as possible to the driver of a car in a crash?
Paxen

Postby Amirya » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Antelope and deer are also pretty smart. They jump out of nowhere, and people will roll their vehicles to avoid hitting the animal.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

that just reminded me of the insurance commercial with the 2 squirrels that bump fists after causing a wreck due to someone trying to avoid them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kPEjZpM8M

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 pm

A co-worker just found a jagged piece of glass (the size of a grape) in her soup. She went to return it, not only did they not believe her at first, but they also did not apologize and didn't want to refund her the entire amount of the soup because she put extra cheese on it. Unbelievable. And yet, if she's swallowed that, they would've suffered a lawsuit. I think six bucks pales in comparison, frankly. Bunch of idiots.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Nikachelle wrote:A co-worker just found a jagged piece of glass (the size of a grape) in her soup. She went to return it, not only did they not believe her at first, but they also did not apologize and didn't want to refund her the entire amount of the soup because she put extra cheese on it. Unbelievable. And yet, if she's swallowed that, they would've suffered a lawsuit. I think six bucks pales in comparison, frankly. Bunch of idiots.

methinks you should have talked to someone higher up the totem pole. At a low level (i.e. server), that can seem like a big issue (heck, probably like an hour's take home pay in some places) - get high enough and they'll realize that a legitimately pissed off customer with a story can be much more damaging and it's not worth the hassle of interrupting your manager's solitare game. :P
benebarba

Postby halabar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:58 pm

benebarba wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:A co-worker just found a jagged piece of glass (the size of a grape) in her soup. She went to return it, not only did they not believe her at first, but they also did not apologize and didn't want to refund her the entire amount of the soup because she put extra cheese on it. Unbelievable. And yet, if she's swallowed that, they would've suffered a lawsuit. I think six bucks pales in comparison, frankly. Bunch of idiots.

methinks you should have talked to someone higher up the totem pole. At a low level (i.e. server), that can seem like a big issue (heck, probably like an hour's take home pay in some places) - get high enough and they'll realize that a legitimately pissed off customer with a story can be much more damaging and it's not worth the hassle of interrupting your manager's solitare game. :P

The event is still lawsuit material, or at least merits a call to the local health inspectors.. :wink:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I'll mention the call to the health inspectors to her. Thanks.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Stubblerump » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:03 pm

I don't know how it works there, but I would've called the Health Department and had a Health Inspector dispatched. That would've shut them down until they figured out where this huge breakdown of food safety occured and how to rectify it. That would cost them waaaaay more than a bowl of soup.

Edit: and of course I'm late because forum doesn't like me. :P
Stubblerump

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Elegon wipe with 3% left

Edit
1.9%
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Elegon wipe with 3% left

Edit
1.9%

11% 8% 7% 9% /sigh

halabar

Postby halabar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Elegon wipe with 3% left

Edit
1.9%

11% 8% 7% 9% /sigh

halabar

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 am

tanks not wanting to kite on garalon (10N) coz they have too much to look after allready.
So looking forward to struggling with the enrage timer for a long while.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Hespherus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:45 am

JoeBravo wrote:tanks not wanting to kite on garalon (10N) coz they have too much to look after allready.
So looking forward to struggling with the enrage timer for a long while.

What is there to look after? I mean stay in front of the boss and dps the legs. Boss getting some stacks of fure isnt the end of the world anyway.

I went as far as taking 40 stacks, with some raid cds, that gave dps in the beginning enough time to tunnel the boss hard.
Hespherus

Postby Gab » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 am

Whiny know-it-all shamans who don't mind taking off spec gear one bit but when it comes time for someone else who doesn't utilize their off spec as often bitches about them getting loot because he thinks "the guild" needs crystals to enchant weapons (his two windsong enchanted off spec claws...)

Not only is gold easy to come by in this game but the guild has plenty of gold.

And then throws a temper tantrum when asked to make a macro for Earth Shock so that he stops putting weakened blows on mutated constructs.

No wonder our progression has slowed down when we are starting to allow this kind of behavior. If I were an officer and not the new guy I would have let him know where he could go.

Grow up.
Gab

PreviousNext

Return to General