Remove Advertisements

Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Brekkie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Levantine wrote:I just wasn't feeling it. He got reaaaaaal clingy despite knowing that I can't do clingy. The more someone tries to get clingy with me the more I push them away. Also the sex was horrible.

I don't know exactly when/how it happened, but somewhere in the last two weeks he completely soured the idea of being in a relationship with him and I was all like, not going to waste either of our time. I think he did understand that I wasn't what he was looking for and he wasn't what I was looking for.

I'm starting to realise that what I want out of a relationship is a mate (who I sleep with). I fucking hate lovey dovey romanticism. I just can't do it and it's not what I'm looking for. Like, if my best friend was a dude or I was into girls, I would have wifed that shit already.

TLDR dun like clingy

Serious Suggestion: Stop sleeping with them so quickly after first meeting them.

Not saying that to be judgemental, god knows I have no room to talk, but I honestly think it might help.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby Levantine » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 am

Brekkie wrote:Serious Suggestion: Stop sleeping with them so quickly after first meeting them.

Not saying that to be judgemental, god knows I have no room to talk, but I honestly think it might help.

This one was a current friend, so it wasn't quite that situation. Generally I'd agree with you and if I'm settling into a relationship with someone new I generally don't for a couple of weeks at least historically. If it's just a fling then whatever because flings are basically short lived sex adventures anyway.
Levantine

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:36 am

Ehhhhh not sure I agree about the whole withholding sex until later thing. I don't think it's a magical key that will suddenly make a relationship last longer if you hold out longer.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 am

Nikachelle wrote:Ehhhhh not sure I agree about the whole withholding sex until later thing. I don't think it's a magical key that will suddenly make a relationship last longer if you hold out longer.

Do like Axis of Awesome and ask yourself 'What would Jesus Do'?
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 am

Barathorn wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Ehhhhh not sure I agree about the whole withholding sex until later thing. I don't think it's a magical key that will suddenly make a relationship last longer if you hold out longer.

Depends on the edition.

And I feel Lev did the right choice, and shouldn't change much about her approach.

It's clear you're getting more at ease with yourself, if not with others. Relationships aren't a necessity for a fulfilling life, unless you want it to. Better to find one's own balance.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Levantine » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 am

Sagara wrote:
Barathorn wrote:

Depends on the edition.

And I feel Lev did the right choice, and shouldn't change much about her approach.

It's clear you're getting more at ease with yourself, if not with others. Relationships aren't a necessity for a fulfilling life, unless you want it to. Better to find one's own balance.

Sagara wrote:And I feel Lev did the right choice, and shouldn't change much about her approach.

Sagara wrote:and shouldn't change much about her approach.

Sagara wrote:her

Well I'll be.
Levantine

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 am

Been a while since someone's called you a chick on here!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 am

I know! Took me a second to realise what was weird about the post. I do appreciate the comments though. I realise I lack tact in this situation, but I still think what I did was for the best in the long run. Spesh when this guy seems to have had a thing for me for a while to have developed that level of emotional attachment so quickly.
Levantine

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 am

I think what struck me most about what you'd said was that you admitted that you acted like a douche. And I don't even know the guy you broke up with, obviously, but I felt bad for him because it's never nice to be treated poorly during a break up (which is how you made it sound).

Plus I *swear* I thought you said the sex was awesome before.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 am

First time it was. After that not so much. Don't know why honestly, but yeah. After the first time I was doing all the work and I was all like, well this is crappy.

I do owe him an apology for how things went down, and I know that, I just doubt that now is the appropriate time to do it.
Levantine

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 am

/shrug

Sometimes the spark just fizzles. At least it was good the first time - Better than "god why did I bother? This sex is so damn boring..." on your first go!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 am

Oh lord, been there done that. Ugh.

I put a self imposed ban on going clubbing without female supervision. Every time I've gone out with the guys I've slept with someone I really shouldn't have for one reason or another. Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Levantine

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 am

Levantine wrote:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.

must...resist...urge...to...add...to....sig....

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am

/goes to seppukku.

For the records, it's my third time on this forum...
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Amirya » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 am

*pats Sagara*
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum