Remove Advertisements

Gnome Tanks

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Gnome Tanks

Postby halabar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm

My Panderian looks fat in these pants...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 pm

I only have two female alliance characters... human priest and gnome mage. Most of the rest are male worgen (with a human pally and gnome monk thrown in there for good measure.)

Horde side, I'm a bit more diversified (though still mostly male): male undead DK, male belf rogue, male tauren druid, male troll shaman, female belf warlock, male belf warrior, female goblin hunter, male undead priest.

Before server/faction transfers, I also had a male belf pally, male tauren hunter, female belf mage. Really, the only race I can't stand horde-side are the orcs...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm

2 female draenei (shaman/warrior), 1 female nelf (dk), 1 male nelf (druid), 2 human males(lock/paladin), 3 dwarf males (priest/paladin/hunter), 1 gnome male (mage), 1 worgen male (rogue), 1 panda female (monk) - ally side (not counting my alts that are sub 10)

horde side
1 female goblin (hunter), 2 male undead (dk/warlock), 2 male trolls (druid/shaman), 2 male belfs (mage/paladin), 1 male orc (warrior), 1 male tauren (paladin), 1 female belf (rogue), 1 male panda (monk)
Last edited by bldavis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm

bldavis wrote:1 male panda (panda)

As opposed to a gnome panda?
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Skye1013 wrote:
bldavis wrote:1 male panda (panda)

As opposed to a gnome panda?

fixt...ty

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:45 pm

I figured that's what you meant, but it seems a lot of people equate panda with monk. And I like to give you a hard time :D.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Skye1013 wrote:I figured that's what you meant, but it seems a lot of people equate panda with monk. And I like to give you a hard time :D.

yeah i know
it was just a derp

bldavis

Postby Passionario » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 am

Mannstein wrote:Well to be honest if i have to stare to some toon butt for 1/2hours a day, i would prefer it's a female butt... a pixel butt but butt nonetheless.

To be honest, I've never understood that argument.

When I play the game, I stare at many things: scrolling combat text, health bars, resource bars, cooldown counters, DoT/HoT timers, chat box, raid warnings, minimap, FIRE, etc.

My character's butt is not on that list.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 am

Maybe these people are playing at the default zoom level, so their toon takes up most of the screen? :P
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:21 am

Passionario wrote:
Mannstein wrote:Well to be honest if i have to stare to some toon butt for 1/2hours a day, i would prefer it's a female butt... a pixel butt but butt nonetheless.

When I play the game, I stare at many things: scrolling combat text, health bars, resource bars, cooldown counters, DoT/HoT timers, chat box, raid warnings, minimap, FIRE, etc.

make a female draenei, hide cloak and equip 2 1hd weapons (sheathed)zoom in slightly and hit auto run
prepare to be hypnotized

bldavis

Postby Levantine » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:35 am

If by hypnotized you mean viciously annoyed, yes.
Levantine

Postby Mannstein » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 am

Passionario wrote:

Well,
when you are online today, press on your char with the right mouse buton, select "leave raid group"... there is a new wow world out there besides cooldown counters, DoT/HoT timers, chat box, raid warnings, minimap, FIRE, etc.... :D

But you have (maybe unintended) cleared my self doubts... :D
My main aka srs bzn char is a non-female belf (notice i don't use the word male), i have a full zoom out so i can have raid awareness and to be honest in the middle of orcs taurens and trolls i cannot even see him as a whole.
My alts are belf female... they are the ones where i can leisure and watch the scenery so i unaware pick female... (all my starting char where non-male and i started to delete them and get the female version)
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby degre » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 am

bldavis wrote:
Passionario wrote:

make a female draenei, hide cloak and equip 2 1hd weapons (sheathed)zoom in slightly and hit auto run
prepare to be hypnotized

If I had never seen a real woman, maybe.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
degre

Postby benebarba » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 am

I know a guy who makes the butt argument, but I think it's mostly in jest and more because frankly most of the males just look funky (at least alliance side - I think dwarves and gnomes may be the more reasonable looking ones). Megamorphism, GO!

For me, I think 90%+ of my play time is spent looking at unit frames and making sure the health bars are the right color (green = my aggro) and getting smaller. The rest is looking at toon/mount back/shoulders or my backpack/map. I couldn't even tell you what the combat animations are... but I can tell you what sounds the attacks make :P
benebarba

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 am

degre wrote:If I had never seen a real woman, maybe.

Oh come on, things can be fun to look at without being real. :P
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

PreviousNext

Return to General