Remove Advertisements

MSV plans next week

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

MSV plans next week

Postby Juugimus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm trying to decide our raid schedule once the new content is released and whether it's worth it to continue working on heroic MSV or switch over to HoF and Terrace.

Once you unlock Terrace and Heroic HoF, it hardly seems worth it to work on MSV, but it's hard to believe this could be our last week of progression in MSV for a while.

What are your plans for the new raids?

Pallies do it in the Light
Juugimus
Maintankadonor

Re: MSV plans next week

Postby Schroom » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:55 am

well my first questions how to they handle the lockout system? I know that you need to clear HoF in order to unlock ToeS but do we need to clear MSV to unlock HoF as well or can we just skip it as soon as HoF releases?
Schroom

Postby daishan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

I've not seen anything saying you need to of cleared MV to get into HoF, fairly sure you can go straight to HoF.
First week I think my team will be spending all 3 main raid nights in HoF and hopefully ToES, then probably cobble together a MV run from main team raiders and casuals.
Really hard to say what we'll do in the following weeks, I love new raids but this is going to be hard to schedule :/
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Schroom » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 am

well i also think the best would be to skip the remaining bosses in MV then. and go to HoF-> ToES next. and go back tog et the remaining kills in MV after those are clear.

why?

1. MOV should be hell of a lot easier with the gear from the other 2 raids.
2. As MoV drops lesser gear it would slow down the gearing process and we would make life harder as it is.
3. MV could be considered old content in fact ^^

but I have to check this with my other officers. democracy in guilds ftw :P
Schroom

Postby daishan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:23 am

Don't forget the only tank shield drops from spirit kings, don't be too fast to leave MV behind :p
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Darielle » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:46 pm

You won't want to leave MSV undone for the entire tier. Probably the logical thing will be to get Heart/Terrace Normal on farm in the first week(s), use extra time to push at MSV Heroic or full clear, finish up MSV Heroic, then push into Heart/Terrace Heroic.
Darielle

Postby Winkle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:56 am

Darielle wrote:You won't want to leave MSV undone for the entire tier. Probably the logical thing will be to get Heart/Terrace Normal on farm in the first week(s), use extra time to push at MSV Heroic or full clear, finish up MSV Heroic, then push into Heart/Terrace Heroic.

Sounds like the most logical solution, although tuning of Heart/Terrace HC will probably play a part in the decision process as when to retunr to MSV HC.
Winkle

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)