Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby mavfin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:34 pm

halabar wrote:Say what you will about the dailies/lessertokens/greatertokens...

Shaman 4 rolls - LFR belt, LFR shoulders, gold, 483 PVP bracers
Hunter 1 roll - 493 gloves

Sofar, I'm liking this system....

So you're the one who took all my loot. 4 rolls, 28.5g each. (Expressing frustration, nothing more. :D )

Edit: And yeah, wrong thread. Whoops. Oh well.)
Last edited by mavfin on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Shoju wrote:Over Lunch, I was approached by someone trying to pass out flyers related to the upcoming election. They handed me one, I looked at it, and handed it back. They said "But! VOTING IS IMPORTANT!"

I said, I know. I plan to vote. Just, not the same way you are.

He mumbled something under his breath, and as I got in my car, I turned, and saw he and his other flyer hander outer friend giving me the finger.

I should have just continued to drive, but I set my Emergency Brake, got out of the car, and walked back up to them. I said "You know what? I think I will take one of those."

The young man, obviously scared now, held it out meekly. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and began dialing the number of the sponsored by group on the flyer. Turns out, the group they were handing them out for didn't appreciate getting a phone call from an unhappy citizen who was just flipped off by two of their employees.

This, made my day.

this made me lol

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Finally got Blackhoof! But Jonn-dar was dead. Again. Only him to go, though!
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby masterpoobaa » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Finally "exalted supa-doopa heroic +1 Mega champion of the argent crusade"
(or whatever the combined title is)

Got my Paladin charger mount back at last! As well as 2 Haste/+health back heirloom trinkets as I had so many seals to spend.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Glorious!
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Andurin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 am

Shoju wrote:Over Lunch, I was approached by someone trying to pass out flyers related to the upcoming election. They handed me one, I looked at it, and handed it back. They said "But! VOTING IS IMPORTANT!"

I said, I know. I plan to vote. Just, not the same way you are.

He mumbled something under his breath, and as I got in my car, I turned, and saw he and his other flyer hander outer friend giving me the finger.

I should have just continued to drive, but I set my Emergency Brake, got out of the car, and walked back up to them. I said "You know what? I think I will take one of those."

The young man, obviously scared now, held it out meekly. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and began dialing the number of the sponsored by group on the flyer. Turns out, the group they were handing them out for didn't appreciate getting a phone call from an unhappy citizen who was just flipped off by two of their employees.

This, made my day.

And this is why they dont put numbers on the dutch flyers anymore :(
Andurin

Postby Astronomic » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 am

So with no jasper chains this week, we 2 shot Stone Guard for our 1st kill. I got my druid belt :D
Went on to attempt Feng and got him to 38% after a few tries, but had to call the raid short.
You can have my gold for free, The mobs of elywnn forest are holding on to it.
Astronomic

Postby Cogglamp » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 am

Persuaded 4 guildees to group up and then 35 more of my closest realm friends (if by friends you mean anyone in Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Kun Lai Summit) to go kill Sha of Anger for the first time.

I then watched my FPS plummet to 2 and tried to heal.

People were dying and much hilarity ensued but I think we all had a good time especially when he fell over. While I couldn't comment on the actual fight as I couldn't do much with 2 fps, I enjoyed the feeling of being outside smacking on a world boss.

Galleon, you're next!
Cogglamp

Postby Bellanka » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 am

Opened up a two-pack Starburst from the candie jar on my boss's desk and DIDN'T get a yellow one.

Pretty sure this is a clear sign I should play the lotto tonight.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 am

Exalted Klaxxi. Exalted Anglers. More stuff I no longer "have" to do. Revered Shado-Pan and Celestials. Tomorrow will be Exalted Golden Lotus.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Astronomic » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 am

How are you revered with celestials and shado-pan? I've done the dailies since day 2 of the xpac and all the quests related to those reputations, and I'm still quite a few days away from revered.
Astronomic

Postby halabar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 am

Cogglamp wrote:Persuaded 4 guildees to group up and then 35 more of my closest realm friends (if by friends you mean anyone in Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Kun Lai Summit) to go kill Sha of Anger for the first time.

I then watched my FPS plummet to 2 and tried to heal.

Yeah, that fight, especially at the beginning, since Blizz's way of making things interesting is to give everyone 12 cooldowns to stack at once, makes me go to 2fps or less for the first 30 seconds..

Last night I did it, I was supposed to heal but they pulled before I changed specs, but it wouldn't matter as I would have no way of healing with what the fps was.. so I just hit Halo every 40 sec.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 am

Astronomic wrote:How are you revered with celestials and shado-pan? I've done the dailies since day 2 of the xpac and all the quests related to those reputations, and I'm still quite a few days away from revered.

*shrug*

Celestials I managed to fit a bunch of the Crane ones in before they hot fixed it to not be every day so I am ahead of where I should be there. Shado-Pan you can get to almost Honored with by just questing in Kun-Lai and Townlong.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Astronomic » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 am

I've completed all the quests in those zones and I was either just about to hit friendly or just past it with shado-pan.
Astronomic

Postby Teranoid » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 am

I am no longer unemployed! Yay money.
Teranoid

PreviousNext

Return to General