Remove Advertisements

Gnome Tanks

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Gnome Tanks

Postby Andurin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 am

Barathorn wrote:Almost two pages and you lot haven't given the OP any kind of decent answer at all. Absolutely outrageous. I am in shock.

To the OP, the answers you require are

CBH and the number 7.

I hope that assists you, thank you for using this service.

Also, Any question relating to where this answer comes from can be answered with Southern France.
Andurin

Postby Amirya » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 am

I object! The very first question asked if gnomes are good tanks, and we all explained why they aren't.

That implies, then, that there are no best professions for gnome tanks, since they aren't good and no guild in their right mind would ever utilized a gnome tank (might as well just 1 tank that fight at that point).
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:28 am

Amirya wrote:I object! The very first question asked if gnomes are good tanks, and we all explained why they aren't.

That implies, then, that there are no best professions for gnome tanks, since they aren't good and no guild in their right mind would ever utilized a gnome tank (might as well just 1 tank that fight at that point).

We like to stack gnome tanks. That way you get like twice the tank per cubic inch. Helps with LOS issues too. Well, at least for one of them.
benebarba

Postby Mannstein » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 am

Hey,
To be honest Gnomes are in extintion process, once everyone have their one target dummy, there is no reason to have a gnome, since they are expensive (they consume food, water and bandages), high maintenance (they do break a lot) and messy, (removing blood from plate is srs business)...

I can see an emerging market for nostalgic porpuses... but the mainstream will be dropping Gnomes...
I should check the AH thread to see how is the market for Gnomes, maybe buy now and stock for later patchs where they could be needed for some profession.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby Fetzie » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:58 am

Gnome tanks are pretty good, I mean, you don't need to wrap them in foil before roasting because they come pre-wrapped. Saves a ton of gold when you don't need to buy tin foil every week.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby valura » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 am

I'll stand by my opinion that there's no such thing as Gnome Tanks. It's nothing but a conspiracy to convince us they have a use beyond being used as cake-batter, training dummies, engineering test volunteers and (un)willing participants in the classic punt-a-gnome competitions...

Pyrea wrote:Gnome tanks are pretty good, I mean, you don't need to wrap them in foil before roasting because they come pre-wrapped. Saves a ton of gold when you don't need to buy tin foil every week.

Thanks for the tip. Btw, are you referring to oven roasting or the more seasonal BBQ roasting? Any additional cooking tips are most welcome.
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (73) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby benebarba » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 am

valura wrote:Thanks for the tip. Btw, are you referring to oven roasting or the more seasonal BBQ roasting? Any additional cooking tips are most welcome.

Oven? BBQ? Oh No.

Dragon. Maybe mage/warlock. Fel fire adds a nice zing to any gnome dish. Dragons have the downside that they may eat both the gnome and you, but is less prone to offer you a door off the peak of a mountain.
benebarba

Postby valura » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:33 am

benebarba wrote:
valura wrote:Thanks for the tip. Btw, are you referring to oven roasting or the more seasonal BBQ roasting? Any additional cooking tips are most welcome.

Oven? BBQ? Oh No.

Dragon. Maybe mage/warlock. Fel fire adds a nice zing to any gnome dish. Dragons have the downside that they may eat both the gnome and you, but is less prone to offer you a door off the peak of a mountain.

Hmm. Dragon, you say? As it happens, I'm in the process of building a friendship with this Wrathion fella, and he certainly strikes me as someone who wouldn't say no to roasting a gnome, without devouring me as well. I'll run it by him one of these days, and let you know how he feels about it...
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (73) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby benebarba » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 am

valura wrote:
benebarba wrote:

Oven? BBQ? Oh No.

Hmm. Dragon, you say? As it happens, I'm in the process of building a friendship with this Wrathion fella, and he certainly strikes me as someone who wouldn't say no to roasting a gnome, without devouring me as well. I'll run it by him one of these days, and let you know how he feels about it...

Though be careful of the Reds. Things just seem to bloom around the gnome and they get a bit happier. Black Dragons I think would go in for the Cajun style, though - if that's your thing.

The last Blue I tried just ranted about immense power or somesuch nonsense.
benebarba

Postby Fetzie » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:53 am

You could try the Bronze Dragonflight, they might be able to speed up the roasting process...

The Green Dragonflight will only bitch and moan about the balance of nature and go on about how we should love trees and forest pixies and stuff like that.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Amirya » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am

Doesn't the Bronze have a gnome pet named Chromie, though?

That might be a sticking point.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 am

Andurin wrote:
Barathorn wrote:Almost two pages and you lot haven't given the OP any kind of decent answer at all. Absolutely outrageous. I am in shock.

To the OP, the answers you require are

CBH and the number 7.

I hope that assists you, thank you for using this service.

Also, Any question relating to where this answer comes from can be answered with Southern France.

But the precipitation chance in Turkey must be included.

Don't the Tillers offer a secret gnome recipe?...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby benebarba » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 am

Pyrea wrote:You could try the Bronze Dragonflight, they might be able to speed up the roasting process...

The Green Dragonflight will only bitch and moan about the balance of nature and go on about how we should love trees and forest pixies and stuff like that.

Pixies freak me out man... they steal shoes.
benebarba

Postby Shoju » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:03 am

Pixies are bigger than gnomes.
Shoju

Postby Paxen » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 am

benebarba wrote:Pixies freak me out man... they steal shoes.

But they really know your inner heart - they've walked a mile in your shoes.
Paxen

PreviousNext

Return to General