Paintball Reenactment of OBL Kill Mission

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Paintball Reenactment of OBL Kill Mission

Postby Brekkie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 am

Aubade wrote:
Barathorn wrote:The SEAL needs to smell the coffee and get a reality check. I can't believe that anyone could in these times use peoples well being and safety as potential vote swingers.

Welcome to American politics, where absolutely nothing matters as far as life/liberty/happiness except making sure your party/you win the election next year.

The funny part is, if the government told this guy "hey, this is a bad idea, please stop", there would be headlines all over saying OBAMA DESTROYS SMALL BUSINESS WITH BIG GOVERNMENT MANDATE - VETERAN ENTREPRENEUR NOW UNEMPLOYED
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby bldavis » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 am

and if something happens in which this is cited as a cause/reason, the same veteran will be thrown under the bus as an insensitive redneck (despite being a former seal)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Brekkie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 am

bldavis wrote:and if something happens in which this is cited as a cause/reason, the same veteran will be thrown under the bus as an insensitive redneck (despite being a former seal)

Have you ever met a SEAL?
"insensitive redneck" is a not-inaccurate description of most of them. Awesome guys, but care about feelings they do not.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby bldavis » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 am

seal? no
ranger? yes
green beret? yes
someone who refuses to talk about just what he was in Nam? yes

so if seals are like any of those other guys....you have a point
my point was not that he wouldnt be an insensitive redneck, but that they would gloss over the fact that he was a former spec ops solider and claim he was just some AMURIKA FUCK YEA idiot

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Brekkie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:20 pm

bldavis wrote:someone who refuses to talk about just what he was in Nam? yes

99% of the time in those situations, the answer is "a civilian".

my point was not that he wouldnt be an insensitive redneck, but that they would gloss over the fact that he was a former spec ops solider and claim he was just some AMURIKA FUCK YEA idiot

I don't really understand what you're saying. Why would his former military service matter or even be relevant.
Brekkie

Postby bldavis » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:30 pm

most ppl are more sympathetic when a vet is involved
as for the nam guy, all i know is he was spec ops...but you do have a point

ranger is my cousin, green beret is a former neighbor

bldavis

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum