Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:51 am

Skye1013 wrote:Farming is becoming tedious.... especially when C'thulu decides to try and reenter the world through my farm.

Man I can't stop giggling at this :lol:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby mavfin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 am

Worldie wrote:Man I can't stop giggling at this :lol:

Yeah, I was giggling, too. Of course, days like this are made up for by days with 4 infested, 4 parched, and 4 runty ones.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby bldavis » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 am

those are so nice once you have the pest sprayer and the sprinkler...
i used to dread seeing the dust cloud, or the buzzing swarm, but now its like WOOHOO cmon give me a few more that i can take out all in one click!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Parents who expect you to hold your kid to a standard they do not enforce on their own.

Seriously. If you are going to point out every time my teenager does something that could be construed as dumb, you better not be blind to the rampant idiocy of your own, and when I call you on it, getting all righteous and calling me a liar when I'm showing you the proof isn't proving anything, except that you too, are a flaming idiot.

Seriously people. They are teenagers. They are going to do dumb things. And if a kid does a dumb thing to them, then in response, they are probably going to do a dumb thing back. Yes. It's petty and Juvenile, but last time I checked, we all had our moments of idiocy as a teenager. You learn from it, and move on.

If this crazy mom calls me at work one more time, I'm going to tell her where to put her opinion.
Shoju

Postby econ21 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Pugging Stormstout brewery on my L86 warrior tank. Getting death threats from the healer and then being kicked because his useless dps guildies all died on the first special attack, because they could not click the bubbles.

I just realised heroics are only 30 valour points. Honestly, I'd rather do 6 dailies. Much faster and better for my health.

And people wonder why there is a tank shortage.
econ21

Postby halabar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 pm

First real raid night tonight.

Why a frustration? I think the raid leaders are pushing it too hard and fast, several of the players, including one of the healers, is barely geared from heroics, another mage is quite undergeared, but they are determined to push progression.

Pushing progression is fine, but when you are going faster and harder than your crew is ready for, that's a problem. This group could use at least another week of LFR, Sha, and heroics/dailies to gear up a bit more.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Mozen » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Andurin wrote:My girlfriend loves the consecration she gets from me... A big bear making a holy crap field around her, yes please. I on the other hand, still dont get why we get wrath... as retribution... At least give me Moonfire that looks like fires comming down from the heavens... I wouldnt mind that :p

When I'm on my warlock, resto druids always put their Symbiosis on me. I wonder why. I get a 10s CD Rejuv from them, and it makes me feel compelled to keep that HOT on the tank all the time. orz
Mozen

Postby halabar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:20 pm

econ21 wrote:I just realised heroics are only 30 valour points. Honestly, I'd rather do 6 dailies. Much faster and better for my health.

Indeed.. I stopped doing heroics once I could step into LFR.

halabar

Postby masterpoobaa » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Car written off :(
Missus bit sore but fortunately ok.
She innocently drove down to the end of the street, and was turning left into a main road. (Remembering for those American/Canadian/Europeans people her that we drive on the left in Australia) Some doofus turning right comming the other way does so directly infront of a ute/pickup.
Tbone at 60kmh occurs and the momentum pushes both of them into the side of our car.

'A' Pillar bent, Right side of car nicely mashed, rear passenger wheel/axel bent/broken.

Absolutely no reason for this to occur, besides driver distraction/innatention/stupidity.
Weather bright and sunny, vision from the turn lane A+ up the road.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:33 pm

bummer
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 pm

mavfin wrote:
Worldie wrote:Man I can't stop giggling at this :lol:

Yeah, I was giggling, too. Of course, days like this are made up for by days with 4 infested, 4 parched, and 4 runty ones.

Not sure if you can tell from that picture, but along with the 5 tentacles and 2 birds... there were 3-4 virmen. Definitely one of the longer farming days I've had.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 am

Not knowing who's playing what now, if they'll want to raid again or if the people who are 'trying' a new off-spec will ever play their old main spec again.

I guess these are the joys of someone in an officer position at the beginning of a new expansion, huh?
benebarba

Postby djlar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 am

Bad LFR night, instant queues for DPS but the groups didn't fill, got started runs already (2/6) all the time, I declined several, entered one, a wipe and group disbanded, kept getting 2/6 runs for 30 mins of tries, then decided to enter, got full group, they started the fight as I zoned, I couldn't do anything but die to Gas cloud, got credit for the kill but no chance of loot so I won't get to roll on Will of Emperor this week again..

The rest of the 5 bosses, also no drops, not even a sigil, used up 3 of 4 coins I had, nothing there, just gold..

Sha of Anger.. no drop, used last coin = gold
djlar

Postby halabar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 am

djlar wrote:The rest of the 5 bosses, also no drops, not even a sigil, used up 3 of 4 coins I had, nothing there, just gold..

I've got 6 slots that are still 463 on my spriest, but after looking at the loot tables, decided that Will, Sha, and Galleon (if he ever spawns on my server, it's been rumored that he hasn't shown at all), are the only bosses currently available that I'll use a roll on. The other bosses are down to 0-1 items that I might be able to use, so the percentage chance of a bonus role being useful is greatlly diminished.

Really want to save up the coins for the next tier of LFR.

halabar

Postby Winkle » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 am

halabar wrote:
djlar wrote:The rest of the 5 bosses, also no drops, not even a sigil, used up 3 of 4 coins I had, nothing there, just gold..

I've got 6 slots that are still 463 on my spriest, but after looking at the loot tables, decided that Will, Sha, and Galleon (if he ever spawns on my server, it's been rumored that he hasn't shown at all), are the only bosses currently available that I'll use a roll on. The other bosses are down to 0-1 items that I might be able to use, so the percentage chance of a bonus role being useful is greatlly diminished.

Really want to save up the coins for the next tier of LFR.

you can only have a maximum of 10 gold coins at anyone time.
Winkle

PreviousNext

Return to General