Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Pizbit » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 pm

My Anzu kills have never been faster!

No mount again. :(
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby masterpoobaa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 pm

There is no mount, only ZUUL. :)
Seriously though, OP Monks ;)
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:01 am

despite a terrible team setup, we did get our first spiritbinder (10N) kill.
(3x mage who tried fire, arcane and frost for the fight, frost DK, ele shaman (me), ww monk (did some tries as mw), bm monk, holy pala, resto druid, guardian druid)
last planned try+1 after getting a 2,5% and a 5% wipe right before :P
Turned out we wasted too much time to get the buff, just staying out worked better for most.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:59 am

Finally found Ferdinand. Only 3 rares to go, but I've still yet to see Blackhoof or Kor'nas Nightsavage, dead or alive...
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Teranoid » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 am

25 man raids for our guild are dead as of this week.

I'm not a religious man but THANK YOU GOD. No more being held back by people who do nothing more than show up.
Teranoid

Postby Mannstein » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 am

Teranoid wrote:25 man raids for our guild are dead as of this week.

I'm not a religious man but THANK YOU GOD. No more being held back by people who do nothing more than show up.

Another one bites the dust?
Being a 25men raider, i would put this on the frustations thread... but hey, it's what Blizzard chose...
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby Teranoid » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 am

It's not a frustration because no longer do myself and the other 14 competent people in the raid who are prepared and give 100% have to be held back by lazy idiots who can't even show up to raid repaired let alone with flasks/food/pots and then need 25 wipes to grasp "don't drop wildfire in the raid" while the rest of us pray we have no sharp objects in our general vicinity.

I don't care about 10s 25s and all that crap about which is harder or whatever bullshit people love to come up with. I care about not wasting 3 hours a night wondering if tweedle dee the tank after 40 wipes on Stone Guard knows how simple taunt rotations work or if tweedle derp has learned after 6 1/2 hours of Feng attempts that standing on 15 people with resonance is bad.

I care about making shit dead.
Teranoid

Postby Levantine » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 pm

I forgot just how much of my damage was tied to my weapon. Finally keeping up with the guild wind walker now that I have a 463 weapon (with beautiful haste/mastery itemisation at that), even if strength plate is still non existent. Sexy sexy 100k TV crits during my burn sequence.

Also wow windsong really is broken good. :/
Levantine

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 am

1 - Exalted Tillers yesterday. Glad to have the plow to save time, though wish it wasn't an in-bag tool that I have to pick up, use, then delete.

2 - Killed Kor'nas Nightsavage this morning. 2 rares to go! (Yesterday was annoying. I flew by the two spawns in Vot4W, popped over to the 1 in JF and found him dead, turned back, and found both of the Vot4W ones had spawned and been killed in the 1 minute I was gone.)
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby valura » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 am

Dinged 89 on my pally saturday around 2pm, told the guild, formed a guild group for Brewfest, got stam trink on first run, and dodge trink on second run. Then our healer says she wants the stopwatch for her offspec still, so we do it again, and it drops. Brewfest over and done with for me in less than 20 minutes... yay :D
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Fire | Bova (90) Resto |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (74) Resto | Shoju (50) WW | Wærloga (40) Demo | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Qedesha (70) Disc | Lanthlasa (21) BM | Xiaohongquan (34) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby halabar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 am

Levantine wrote:Also wow windsong really is broken good. :/

Before or after the hotfix yesterday?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:31 am

Killing Feng las night felt really good considering at 3 percent only a healer and me was alive and I was by myself the last 1 percent

Also before that I solo tanked stone guardians from 25 percent down and only a dps a healer and me were alive for the last 10 percent

Ugly kills but better than pretty wipes
Last edited by Klaudandus on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 am

halabar wrote:
Levantine wrote:Also wow windsong really is broken good. :/

Before or after the hotfix yesterday?

It'd have to be after, since Levie was running with three of us last night.

Seriously considering levelling a healer next, near as I can tell we still don't have a 90 healer (couple that are close, though!). But at the same time, I should probably put more work into the mage who can't be frost because either I really really suck at it, or I can't dump enough mastery to make up the haste (seems like I did better as arcane than frost once I got my BoA staff and upgraded a piece or two).

Also, I totally <3 Levie for his comment yesterday - though I can imagine the facepalming that followed after our tank's comment, "I should listen to the mage sitting to my left."
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Epimer » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Dinging 90 and my guildies being lovely.

Pretty much the second the achievement popped I'm in a group (auto-accept invites from guildies: on), in a scenario, then there's a giant mob in my face while said guildie explains there's a 450 weapon as as a reward. Cool!

As soon as I finish I'm auto-invited into a Sha of Anger group by another guildie to get that done for the week, about 15 minutes after dinging.

Then my GM stalked me across three zones to foist the epic crafted chest on me and a promise that she'd have the gloves done tomorrow.

Now admittedly we are criminally short on tanks and healers and it's in everyone's interests to get me geared up and good to go ASAP, but it still feels a bit warm and fuzzy to have them help out.
Epimer

Postby Mozen » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Congrats @Epimer!

Now for me, my latest success is finally getting my head around that heroics is no longer the place to gear up. There's an alternative path. I now run Scenarios over and over again for cheap 463 gear and then I'm going straight to LFR.
Mozen

PreviousNext

Return to General