Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Worldie wrote:Recently everytime I talk in gchat shortly after I'm being told to shut up or people telling they gonna put me on ignore.

I'm starting to think I'm completely wrong and I should stop trying to find a guild that can stand my weirdness.

We sound like a bunch of retarded hozen on skype when me and some of the better people in my guild have these skype parties:P
We need a Hunter/Warlock/Elemental shaman atm (EU Mythical Honour),feel free to /w me ingame if I got your interest.
(Exactly what kind of weirdness you possess,you got me curious:P)
Nordix

Postby degre » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Worldie wrote:Recently everytime I talk in gchat shortly after I'm being told to shut up or people telling they gonna put me on ignore.

I'm starting to think I'm completely wrong and I should stop trying to find a guild that can stand my weirdness.

You should start to think that if everyone tells you there's something wrong, maybe there is, and maybe it really is your attitude. Which also means, no crying about it, but doing something about it.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
degre

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:54 pm

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2356 ... ctober-12/
Paladins are now granted the following effects from Symbiosis based on talent specialization:
Protection - Rebirth
Holy - Rebirth
Retribution - Wrath

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Klaudandus wrote:http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/235672-patch-505-hotfixes-october-12/
Paladins are now granted the following effects from Symbiosis based on talent specialization:
Protection - Rebirth
Holy - Rebirth
Retribution - Wrath

How long is the cast time for Rebirth?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:00 pm

2 secs
---
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 am

Dealing with the stupid modem the last few days, and a cocksucker at my ISP (the same one that tends to bring my blood pressure to dangerously high levels, and this particularly special brand of retard's whole conversation consisted of either trying to upsell me shit I didn't need when I was already pissed off, and pissing me off with every single reply to my answers to him consisting of,
"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"
*I repeat my answer*
*He asks the next question*
*I answer*
"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"
ad infinitum

So it crashes Thursday, which has me in mild panic mode, as everything I need to turn in for class for Friday is done, just needing to be uploaded. But everything appears to be fixed Friday. Crashes again Saturday morning, which is irritating, but we're going out anyway. Saturday night when we get back...online, offline, online, offline, online, offline, online, offline, on... well, you get the point. All the modem lights are on and steady as they should be. Again, ISP says it's not on their end.

So fine, we head out at 2 fucking AM to buy a new modem (we're up, and I don't want to wait until last minute to get this fixed by the scheduled tech, because class starts up again on Wednesday). We'll swap out modems, and then can determine what it is. Get back with the new modem...and hey, we're online. Again.

So far, we haven't gone offline since, but what a fucking pain in the ass. We're going to keep the modem a week or so, just in case.

(And I sincerely hate the ISP since it's in my stepfather's name, and they won't talk to me unless I have the PIN on the account neither he nor my mother put on (or the last four of his SSN, which I have now), and apparently, they also can't discuss the bill with my mother or with me, since we're not an authorized user on the account, even though he specifically made me an authorized user on the account...)
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nordix » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:08 am

>playing XCOM
>first encounter with an Ethereal
>LETS CAPTURE IT
>only 1 arc thrower
>Get ethereal to low health
>Attempting capture
>rapes the squadmate with the arc thrower
>np,I'll just tank it till I can revive with supportguy.
>Tactically dodge all his shit
>Manage to revive downed squadmate
>Mindcontrols revived squadmate immediately
>My face when I had to kill the etheral with snipes waiting :(
Nordix

Postby Teranoid » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 am

So after my Angler dailies this morning and turning in an octopus and a spinefish I'm 200ish rep short of exalted. Well the impatient part of me won out so I'm fishing for a Tiger Gourami to finish it off.

Octopus: 30 casts but I was originally fishing for feast mats so whatever
Spinefish: second cast (!)
Tiger Gourami: I have no goddamned idea.. I lost count after 100.

:(

Edit: Fuck it. I ended up with enough fish for like 11 Ironpaw tokens worth of grocery turnins and still didn't get the damn fish. I'll just wait for stupid dailies to reset. Anyone who manages to get the Nat Pagle achieve has less of a life than I do and that's really saying something.
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:20 pm

My VS is full again...
---
Klaudandus

Postby masterpoobaa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 pm

No Chromium coaster for me.
Lost count the number of times I ran Coren.
Didn't even see it drop, let alone lose a roll for it.
Bloody RNG.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 pm

masterpoobaa wrote:No Chromium coaster for me.
Lost count the number of times I ran Coren.
Didn't even see it drop, let alone lose a roll for it.
Bloody RNG.

I didn't manage to get a stopwatch for my priest. Saw it once, and the DK need rolled over me. I'm wondering at what point Bliz decided to remove the need before greed system... or when crit + spellpower was determined to be a DK worthy item.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Mozen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Due to work, I only dinged 90 last week, and after running quests, got my item level up to 443, all proper pieces, no meaningless boosting of item level. Seeing that it's already over the heroic requirement, I queued for a random heroic.

The other four members were all wealing 47x gear, and the tank remarked that I should be thankful that they let me run with them.

....Gosh, I thought this kind of thing only happen late in an expansion! 5.0 went live for, what, two weeks?

I remember back in TBC even in PUGs we give encouragement to people, not spit in their face and sneer at them.
Mozen

Postby masterpoobaa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Morons at work who cant read or don't put in any effort to do so.

I get the email: "I sent an email and it failed, can you tell me why?"
I read her email, and the bounceback error she attached. Very clearly in the email is
"message size 17688973 exceeds size limit 15728640 of server"
I send that back to her highlighted.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm hearing rumors that Lor'themar Theron defects to the alliance in 5.1
---
Klaudandus

Postby Sagara » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Linky? I like the BE lore as a whole, and the idea of civil war would be quite appealing, with a dream scenario of "Keal'thas 2.0" with Garrosh in the role of Kael. Yes, I'm still bitter that a BE helped bomb Theramore.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General