Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:51 am

Oh, I'm *very* confident from the start.

Just, Passio mentionned not going in MSV normal. My situation just feels much more "normal" than his.

In short: I'm not frustrated, just commenting on Passio's frustration.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 am

bldavis wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:Well I certainly didn't make the sign ups for our first guild attempts the first weekend in November...

that decision was made by the officers
we wanted to make sure there was enough time for everyone to level and gear up

and since a healer and a tank are still 86 i think?

We're starting that weekend, too. I'd rather raid a little sooner, personally, but I don't mind too much, and it's allowed me to be more relaxed about gearing up - I can save my currencies until I've already got Revered on all the gear reps and seen all the drops I get from LFR and heroics for a few weeks, meaning less waste and replacement of gear. If we'd started raiding right away I'd've been trying to get the best gear I could fast as I could, including paying the current ridiculous prices on BoE epics.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Bellanka » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:20 am

Still 1/6 heroic at the end of the progression week, despite some really good attempts, and I blame myself more than anything. Going in Sunday to normal clear unless people log in tonight and feel like throwing in some more attempts on an offnight.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:42 am

The Shado-Pan NPCs that "help" you with the dailies are kind of horrible.

The tank one aggros everything. Pulled a group of 2 and all of a sudden 10 mobs were on him.
The hunter one runs into melee to lay traps which will then aggro additional nearby mobs that you didn't pull.
The mage one was okay, but didn't seem to actually contribute to anything.

Guess I'll be doing them solo.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

I've been using the rogue. Seems to work fine.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Gab » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm

How anticlimactic Will was after the pain in the ass Elegon was...

Sure it's just normal but for a final encounter the fight was extremely dissapointing. Dancing made it engaging but it was just way too easy. Spent almost two nights wiping to Elegon and then got Will on our third attempt...

Edit: Ohh yeah and no feast since we thought we were still learning the mechanics.
Gab

Postby Fetzie » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:45 pm

I saw a youtube video of the Will of the Emperor fight, seems that all that tanks do is stand in a corner and tank a mob for ten minutes. Fair synopsis of the fight?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Gab » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Pyrea wrote:I saw a youtube video of the Will of the Emperor fight, seems that all that tanks do is stand in a corner and tank a mob for ten minutes. Fair synopsis of the fight?

That pretty much sums it up. Occasionally you dance to dodge the bosses telegraphed attacks. But our ranged and healers just stood in a clump the entire fight and did nothing but dps and heal even letting the Rages beat on them because moving would have been a DPS loss versus just eating a few extremely weak melees. Severely undertuned compared to Elegon.

Edit: And much less interesting mechanically. Elegon was a lot of fun and we needed a lot of fine tuning. Normal Will is just lazy design imo.
Gab

Postby Nordix » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Garajal heroic+paladin tank+ shadowy attacks+voodoo figurine
Nordix

Postby Teranoid » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Flex wrote:The Shado-Pan NPCs that "help" you with the dailies are kind of horrible.

The tank one aggros everything. Pulled a group of 2 and all of a sudden 10 mobs were on him.
The hunter one runs into melee to lay traps which will then aggro additional nearby mobs that you didn't pull.
The mage one was okay, but didn't seem to actually contribute to anything.

Guess I'll be doing them solo.

Don't forget the part where when you dismount they run around on their giant obnoxious kite but when you mount they run along the ground aggro'ing everything in sight. That's always fun too when you're trying to loot and their giant fucking mount is blocking the corpses.
Teranoid

Postby JoeBravo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 am

why does me working extra hours on a saturday have to coincide with all music/video streaming sites being blocked at work? :x
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:17 am

Is the Wrathion legendary quest line really going to force us to PvP? Really? FFS.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Sagara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 am

I wouldn't be surprised to be expected to reach Revered with him, and get a gerjillion different ways to do so, PvP included.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Worldie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:27 am

Recently everytime I talk in gchat shortly after I'm being told to shut up or people telling they gonna put me on ignore.

I'm starting to think I'm completely wrong and I should stop trying to find a guild that can stand my weirdness.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 pm

:( that sucks worldie...
if you were US we would welcome you in a heartbeat, even though we arent CLOSE to the raiding environment you want

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General