Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Sagara wrote:All three were the dps pieces, but still.

Considering how we're supposed to gear up in this expansion, the only true DPS gear is the one that has crit in it, anything else and its tank gear -- much to the chagrin of plate dps.

The wrist were super. The cloak and boots, less so, but at least they'll help with the dailies. I was more frustrated about my first "raid" with the new guild and not getting that stupid last ilvl point.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Teranoid » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:26 am

Klaudandus wrote:still learning Feng in normal

Yeah.. 38 wipes because of people either dropping fires in the raid or tanks who can't bubble or people who want to lose their shit when they get resonance.

I think I'm just getting tired of raiding.
Teranoid

Postby Shoju » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 am

Pediatricians suck.

My 9 year old son was sent home from school on tuesday (He didn't want to come home, but he wasn't feeling well, and was running a fever of 101.3F, He just didn't want to go outside for recess. He didn't even complain of not feeling well before school (Yes. He's one of "those" kids. Loves school, loves learning.) Well, his fever got worse, and body aches started in. It's been a year (almost to the day) since he had Viral Meningitis, so obviously I was concerned, and my wife was freaking out.

We call the Doc. Lots of stuff going around right now, the weather change and what not in the area played havoc on a lot of things. Yesterday, He is still ill, complaining of a sore throat. Pediatrician says "still not much we can do if he started the sore throat today, keep him hydrated, and rest."

Today, he's feeling a little better (fever is ever so slight at 99.5) but his throat is killing him. So I call the DR, and they say "oh yeah, we should see him today. Can you be here at noon?"

Well, NO. I can't. I work 30 mins away. My wife works 1hr away. I took Tuesday off, She took Weds off, and work is DEFINITELY busy for me right now, and my wife's office is preparing for their quarterly audit. My parents will watch him if he's sick, but I don't feel comfortable trying to get either of them to take him to the Dr's office. I tell them, forget it, I'll just do what I should have done yesterday, and I will take him to the Rapid Response clinic.

Wouldn't you know, SUDDENLY they can see him right away. It really felt like "Oh wait... We're going to lose that Insurance Payment? OH SHIT! SURE! We have an opening RIGHT FREAKING NOW" Ugh.
Shoju

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 pm

I am starting to get really, really sick of Nether Ray mounts. It's odd, I didn't really notice these problems when I was using them in WotLK and Cataclysm, but since re-obtaining them just before MoP launch, I'm hating them. They are hell for getting though doorways, through trees, over things... the riding position is so far off the usual spot you just can't judge collision at all.

I'm disappointed, because I used to like these mounts. :(
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:the riding position is so far off the usual spot you just can't judge collision at all.

Having similar issues with the serpent mount. Sit so far back on it that I can't judge the active interaction distance from objects and NPCs. So back to my flying disc.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm

a week straight of issues
between gout flair up, twisted ankle and now the 3rd day of stomach problems....
i am getting sick of this

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm

bldavis wrote:a week straight of issues
between gout flair up, twisted ankle and now the 3rd day of stomach problems....
i am getting sick of this

That some solid pun work.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm

unintentional pun, but ty anyway

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Passionario » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:41 pm

I still have yet to see the inside of MSV-normal. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Sagara » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Welcome to the club, we give t-shirt.
Though I tend to rationalize that I'm the newbie in my new guild, so need to prove my mettle first.

The good new is, officiers are working on a second team, and I'm in a good spot to tank when it gets going.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

neither of my guilds are raiding for at least 2 weeks >.>

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am

Well I certainly didn't make the sign ups for our first guild attempts the first weekend in November...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:41 am

Sagara wrote:Welcome to the club, we give t-shirt.
Though I tend to rationalize that I'm the newbie in my new guild, so need to prove my mettle first.

I've been an officer in this guild since Vanilla. My wife was the original founder and GM.
None of us have yet to get invited to anything beyond LFR and Sha of Anger runs. So yeah.

...Maybe I should just make my own raid, with blackjack and deathknights.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am

Skye1013 wrote:Well I certainly didn't make the sign ups for our first guild attempts the first weekend in November...

that decision was made by the officers
we wanted to make sure there was enough time for everyone to level and gear up

and since a healer and a tank are still 86 i think?

bldavis

Postby JoeBravo » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 am

Sagara wrote:Welcome to the club, we give t-shirt.

The good new is, officiers are working on a second team, and I'm in a good spot to tank when it gets going.

think I made it clear what I'd get you into... :?
only worry I have atm is where we're gonna get the extra people we need. It's a specific and unorganised bunch of people :P
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

PreviousNext

Return to General