US - Alliance - PVE Grizzly Hills -- Corporal Punishment LFM

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

US - Alliance - PVE Grizzly Hills -- Corporal Punishment LFM

Postby Cogglamp » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 am

We're an adult guild that is looking to fill out its roster with mature and easy going people that have an interest in raiding, albeit on a flexible basis.

We were able to clear Dragon Soul, BWD, Tot4W, and Bot during Cata while it was current content. Firelands proved to be a tough clear for us as we were juggling people having children, recruiting new players, and well, Ragnaros is just a tough fight for old people with less than stellar reflexes.

Grizzly Hills is an alliance dominated medium pop server and Corporal Punishment has been around since the launch of WotLk and has more than 25 players who have stayed with the guild since formation.

Our raid times will be somewhat liquid as we are rounding out the recruitment process. Expect no more than 4-5 hours a week of raiding as many of us spend time doing other things like nerd point hunting, leveling alts, and running scenarios and dungeons. Any and all should apply. Feel free to reach out to myself or Beornus for more information.

http://corp.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx? ... ID=3016401

Hope to see some of you around. Good luck and happy hunting.
Cogglamp

Re: US - Alliance - PVE Grizzly Hills -- Corporal Punishment

Postby beornus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 am

We are not only looking for Pally Tanks, so if you have an alt that needs an opportunity or a main sitting on your guild's raid bench that you want to get into some raids as DPS or Heals, we could use some rdps and battlefield medics. We are looking at getting things going in December (earlier would be great but we are pretty laid back and have lives outside the game), so you have time to come over, check things out, get familiar with the guild and server, and get geared if you are behind.

I should have kept quiet and thought a fool then to have typed and removed all doubt.
beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby Cogglamp » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks beo for being a little more informative!
Cogglamp

Postby Barathorn » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am

Ladies and Gents, I just wanted to say I have known Beornus for a long time and that this guild consists of a decent bunch of people. If I was still playing and US based this is one of the two guilds I would be looking to join.

Give them a go and recieve a 50% voucher off a Beorn/Bara/Njall/Amh/Shoju/Kat Veranda spot (tm) [cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer].

Bara.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby blakk » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am

I've tanked for this guild and they are a fantastic group of people. :D

Edit: BTW I'm back after a long time away so I wouldn't expect anyone to remember me.
blakk

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 am

blakk wrote:I've tanked for this guild and they are a fantastic group of people. :D

Edit: BTW I'm back after a long time away so I wouldn't expect anyone to remember me.

I remember you. Frost DK. Chain puller. I believe you joined up with us in ICC if I remember correctly.
Cogglamp

Postby blakk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Cogglamp wrote:
blakk wrote:I've tanked for this guild and they are a fantastic group of people. :D

I remember you. Frost DK. Chain puller. I believe you joined up with us in ICC if I remember correctly.

no i was a prot paladin. name of briigh. my dk was frost but was dps not tank.
blakk

Return to Recruitment