Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Aubade » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 am

At work, replying to e-mails. Computer's going really slow, decide to check and see when the last time my boss defragged it or just cleaned out files..

- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Little disappointed in myself...

The inevitable "so why aren't you married?" question came up today at an office get together. I mostly shied away from it instead of just stepping up and answering the question.

/sigh
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:00 am

Skye1013 wrote:Little disappointed in myself...

The inevitable "so why aren't you married?" question came up today at an office get together. I mostly shied away from it instead of just stepping up and answering the question.

/sigh

:(
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Brekkie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 am

/sigh

It's not too late.

"Hey dudes, you remember yesterday when you asked me why I wasn't married? And I didn't really answer? Well, here's why..."

:)
<3
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 am

Brekkie wrote:

/sigh

It's not too late.

"Hey dudes, you remember yesterday when you asked me why I wasn't married? And I didn't really answer? Well, here's why..."

:)
<3

That is soooo too late to do it!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Brekkie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Totally and completely disagree. It's never too late to say ANYTHING, done with confidence.

Confidence is hard. Everyone experiences that. So being able to step back into the mix and be like "fuck it!" speaks volumes.

Another one I am a big advocate of is that it is never too late to turn around and go back and kiss him/her.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Brekkie wrote:Another one I am a big advocate of is that it is never too late to turn around and go back and kiss him/her.

What about after they say "I don't think of you that way"? :p
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
Brekkie wrote:Another one I am a big advocate of is that it is never too late to turn around and go back and kiss him/her.

What about after they say "I don't think of you that way"? :p

you arent a true stalker love sick fool puppy unless you hear the yet on the end of that!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Brekkie wrote:Totally and completely disagree. It's never too late to say ANYTHING, done with confidence.

That's like coming back the next day after having been insulted and lying in your bed all night trying to come up with a comeback - coming up with the best comeback ever (after four hours of thought) and telling it to everyone the next day. /rolleyes

It doesn't work that way!

Overall, I don't actually disagree with you. I do believe anything can be said with confidence. But those who hesitate to say who and what they are are clearly lacking in confidence in some aspect (I say this on a personal level, I haven't always fessed up myself). If you truly are confident, you wouldn't hesitate in the first place.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:25 am

Also that's a difficult thing to bring up your confidence level in. Takes time especially if you're a relatively late bloomer. It'll come with time etc etc. I still remember in high school when people would ask why I didn't date anyone ever, skilfully redirected by pointing out that at least I had girls interested in me followed by a chorus of 'burn'. Good times.
Levantine

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 am

Might be a little different if I didn't have to re-out myself every couple of years when I change bases. I'm not really proud of my lack of confidence, but given time, I'm sure it will be less of an issue. One step at a time.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Brekkie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh wow, Premo died... sad face.
Brekkie

Postby Barathorn » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 am

The Perks of being a Wallflower.

What a lovely little film. Probably the best thing I have seen this year.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Aubade » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am

Brekkie wrote:Oh wow, Premo died... sad face.

The guild? Or is that a person I don't know?
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Brekkie » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Aubade wrote:
Brekkie wrote:Oh wow, Premo died... sad face.

The guild? Or is that a person I don't know?

Yeah the guild, sorry. :P
Brekkie

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum