Remove Advertisements

CRZ goodies...

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: CRZ goodies...

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:22 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Why don't you transfer Sab?

Why? Where would I go? I'm not interested in raiding X nights per week.

Because you sound frustrated and could probably make some new friends elsewhere. If you want to play alone and don't mind the downsides, then no problem. But you didn't sound happy, so I suggested a move.

Really the only downside is the AH thing. Aside from that I'm ok. Essentially if I had my own Leatherworker it wouldn't even be an issue. It looks like a few friends from back in the day will be playing MoP so I won't be entirely alone.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby mavfin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 am

lythac wrote:When having CRZ jollies are the same restrictions on trading present? Can I get Mage water from a RealID friend?

From testing with a Btag friend from another server (my daughter actually) it's the same restrictions as in a 5-man LFD. Conjured items only will trade, so I guess your answer is yes.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 am

Looks like since yesterday Ironforge has suddenly become a cross-realm area. Haven't looked in other cities to see.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Mannstein » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Looks like since yesterday Ironforge has suddenly become a cross-realm area. Haven't looked in other cities to see.

That means.... wait for it... calm down... I might find someone on Silverymoon ?!?!!?!"!!!!!!11!!?
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 am

Back in TBC I used to have my hearthstone set in Silvermoon... it was just much cleaner (and had bank - ah - mailbox very close to each other).

Shame other towns don't have a pandaria portal.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Archeth » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 am

Thunder Bluff for me, and I didn't like having to relocate to Dalaran (because I didn't play a mage anymore), then Orgrimmar/Stormwind (because who needs portals to Cata zones elsewhere).

I really liked Thunder Bluff :(
Archeth

Postby Nooska » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 am

Archeth wrote:Thunder Bluff for me, and I didn't like having to relocate to Dalaran (because I didn't play a mage anymore), then Orgrimmar/Stormwind (because who needs portals to Cata zones elsewhere).

I really liked Thunder Bluff :(

I'll echo this.. I miss TB and the simplicity of the lower plateau with everything within spellcasting distance.

Gief back TB viability.

Edit: I found alittle bit of it in cata in Valley of Wisdom, but TB was nicer, and had more fresh air.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Previous

Return to General