Remove Advertisements

CRZ goodies...

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: CRZ goodies...

Postby Teranoid » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm

halabar wrote:You really want to surrender the AH to the 24/7 botters?

Doesn't bother me but then again I don't pay 15 bucks a month to sit on the AH 24/7 to make a bunch of gold I'll never spend.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Teranoid wrote:

Doesn't bother me but then again I don't pay 15 bucks a month to sit on the AH 24/7 to make a bunch of gold I'll never spend.

of course, the game is only for raiding, after all.... :roll:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:02 pm

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:

of course, the game is only for raiding, after all.... :roll:

You realize you are getting absolutely no sympathy in this thread from anyone right? Why do you keep posting?
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Teranoid wrote:You realize you are getting absolutely no sympathy in this thread from anyone right? Why do you keep posting?

Yep, the raiders have said how the game should be, I should meekly comply.. :roll:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Holyblaze » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Jabari wrote:I dunno, I think it'll be ok once they work out the bugs. *shrug*

Though they may have overdone it a bit in some cases. Went to the Molten Front yesterday and there were probably 30 people all jammed together in the first area. Getting 5 dogs tagged took a while...

About 1/4 of them were PvP flagged as well. Not sure how the whole area didn't erupt into a gigantic warzone actually. :lol: Last couple DS runs I've done the area right at the meeting stone WAS a warzone! Reminded me of the old days inside Blackrock Mountain on a PvP server.

The BEST World PvP, discounting Cross Roads, was AQ40 & 20! Oh man was it s BLAST having 4 40man raids all ganking each other. I have to admit...I STARTED MOST OF THEM! Be the LONE Allaince, a Paladin (Hated back then) and I would /pvp and BAM! It was on! Always a damn fat cow. I would Kick his ass then his guild would try and avenge him Id kill another then LoH kill another then Bubble. By then my guild would port out of the instance and their guild would do the same. We would make the call for other guilds and BAM! PvP Love! haha WoOt!
"Take what you know of the Light...when you walk in darkness." - Mom
Holyblaze

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:38 pm

halabar wrote:So for #2, you really don't care where it comes from, as long as it's cheap, or that your fellow guildies can't make any money except by doing dailies?

Someone has to do those dailies* or else there isn't any money for you to make on the AH anyway. Honestly, I'd think it'd make AH PvP more of a challenge for AH barons, since they have to now figure out how to make money with everyone having cheap resources, or time it in between bot bans.

*Kill/loot those mobs/vendor those items/complete those quests/run those scenarios/you get the idea...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby mavfin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:07 pm

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:You realize you are getting absolutely no sympathy in this thread from anyone right? Why do you keep posting?

Yep, the raiders have said how the game should be, I should meekly comply.. :roll:

I'm not agreeing with you either, and I'm hardly one of the 'raiders' you speak of.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 am

halabar wrote:

Dude, I haven't raided since last year. As a guy with no guildmates on a dead server who made all his gold years ago, and literally can't enchant his legs because no one on his faction puts them up on the AH, I honestly would prefer if the AH were cross server. I understand that if you are a seller on the AH then this is clearly bad for you, but it would significantly improve MY gameplay experience.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:25 am

Sabindeus wrote:
halabar wrote:

Dude, I haven't raided since last year. As a guy with no guildmates on a dead server who made all his gold years ago, and literally can't enchant his legs because no one on his faction puts them up on the AH, I honestly would prefer if the AH were cross server. I understand that if you are a seller on the AH then this is clearly bad for you, but it would significantly improve MY gameplay experience.

Why don't you transfer Sab?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 am

Nikachelle wrote:Why don't you transfer Sab?

Why? Where would I go? I'm not interested in raiding X nights per week.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Cogglamp » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 am

Make some new friends? I'd bet a nickel you'd find a gaggle of people wanting to hang with you, even if it was for random pvp, questing, etc.

You're a cool dude. Chin up. Go forth and meet!
Cogglamp

Postby Shoju » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 am

I guess you can put me in the camp that disagrees with you Hal. When I played, I guess you could call my 1 night a week of raiding "Being a Raider", but then I guess that would make you "A raider" since you raided in two different guilds at the same time, in content that was more than just LFR, (Your Ally guild was what... 6/8H?) all the while pitching a fit, because Lurkers Raiders wanted to work on content they didn't have down yet, that you already had down in your other guild. It made nights "not fun for you".

So I guess my question is, are you Mr. Pot or Mr. Kettle? And why do you have such a desire to lambaste all the "other" people who raid as these "evil raiders" when you yourself are part of that very group? Because they don't hold the AH in as high of reverence as you?
Shoju

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 am

Shoju wrote:I guess you can put me in the camp that disagrees with you Hal. When I played, I guess you could call my 1 night a week of raiding "Being a Raider", but then I guess that would make you "A raider" since you raided in two different guilds at the same time, in content that was more than just LFR, (Your Ally guild was what... 6/8H?) all the while pitching a fit, because Lurkers Raiders wanted to work on content they didn't have down yet, that you already had down in your other guild. It made nights "not fun for you".

So I guess my question is, are you Mr. Pot or Mr. Kettle? And why do you have such a desire to lambaste all the "other" people who raid as these "evil raiders" when you yourself are part of that very group? Because they don't hold the AH in as high of reverence as you?

This is a liiiittle bit more confrontational than is necessary.
Sabindeus

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 am

Sabindeus wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Why don't you transfer Sab?

Why? Where would I go? I'm not interested in raiding X nights per week.

Because you sound frustrated and could probably make some new friends elsewhere. If you want to play alone and don't mind the downsides, then no problem. But you didn't sound happy, so I suggested a move.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:19 am

When having CRZ jollies are the same restrictions on trading present? Can I get Mage water from a RealID friend?
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

PreviousNext

Return to General