Remove Advertisements

Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Barathorn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

What Brekkie and Fridmarr said is absolutely accurate. All I would add in simplistic terms is that for a body frame to lift the level of weight being talked about it does actually require being a certain size which is pretty much unobtainable in terms of muscle density most of the time [there are exceptions], hence the bodies natural reaction to 'bulk' up by using the energy sources as it see's fit.

Some of this can be countered by the use of supplements like Choline and Inositol [these may be spelt wrong as it is 18-23 years ago since I went through that stage of my life]but in general if you are lifting heavy weights you are likely to have a high BMI.

I still think Ewoks are relevant.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:31 am

Woooohoooo! Leaving for Baltimore tonight for Kat's wedding tomorrow! So excited!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Woooohoooo! Leaving for Baltimore tonight for Kat's wedding tomorrow! So excited!

oh good old baltimore

say hi to the inner harbor for me
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Amirya » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Woooohoooo! Leaving for Baltimore tonight for Kat's wedding tomorrow! So excited!

Strangely, Nika's bouncing red panda avatar appears to be appropriate in this case.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 pm

So in the past week I've fallen into a relationship completely by accident. I have no idea how it happened, but I caught myself sending a cute text message in reply to a cute text message and was all like, wait, when did this happen?
Levantine

Postby Amirya » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh come on, give us details!
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Mmkay, so we've known each other for a while now. I'm not sure exactly how long but a while. Anyway, we started talking more over the past couple of weeks, and I end up going over to his place to watch a couple of movies. Next thing I know we're... not... watching movies anymore. I'm not really sure how it even happened to be honest, we just kind of fell into it. Had a talk last night after we went back to his after going out to a club and it was along the lines of:

Him: "So wait, where is this going?"
Me: "Huh?"
"Like... are we together?"
"I have no idea, are we?"
"I think we are"
"Cool"
"Ha~ You're my boyfriend~"
"Shut up"

He wouldn't because he enjoys making me blush and squirm, so I made him~

And that's mah story~
Levantine

Postby Sagara » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 am

I guess that's the best way there ever could be.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Aubade » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Busiest birthday weekend ever!
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby katraya » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Birthday smirthday, I got married. Eagerly awaiting the photo of Nika, Invis, and I from my photographer.
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Congratulations!
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Amirya » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Happy birthday!

Congratulations on the wedding (but why aren't you honeymooning - there shouldn't be time for us)!

And yay on Levie's new boyfriend who can make him squirm. :lol:
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Annnd we're back! Currently uploading Kat's pictures for her approval. But I'll post a shot or two I know she won't mind as soon as I get these babies uploaded to Facebook!

Awesome wedding, gorgeous location (and holy hell was it ever hot in Baltimore compared to the temperature in Toronto right now), great food and cake, and friendly people. And hell, we actually really like the dude she picked out to bring to the altar! ;) Seriously though, he was awesome. Very friendly, easy to talk to and seemed an all around good guy. So we know Kat's in good hands now! ;) Was awesome meeting Kat for the first time, after the previous failed attempt at bottomless mimosa parties in New York (sad face).

P.S. Google Maps is a dirty, lying whore. It is NOT an 8.5 hour drive to Baltimore. It is 10 solid hours. What a bastard.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Levantine wrote:[snip]

And that's mah story~

That's adorable. :D
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm

More to come, but for now:

Kat walking down the aisle:

Invis and I after the ceremony.

It's been brought to my attention that I may be too short. Our first attempt at the ever-classy self-portraits:

I'm not really sure how to describe this photo other than by telling the story behind it so as to explain our various facial reactions. The guy who offered to take our picture pulled the usual "teehee, I'm going to run off with your camera now" trick. So we're kind of a mixture between "dude, seriously" to "ridiculous guffawing". LOL, anyway:
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum