Remove Advertisements

Whats best blood dk tanking race

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: Whats best blood dk tanking race

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Unless you're trying to target them with your mouse or follow them (which can usually be solved by marking them) I've never seen the big issue with having a tiny tank.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Darielle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Funny story - the guild on my old realm blamed the outrageous time they were blocked on Al'ar on the fact that all of their tanks were Gnomes, and apparently they were having issues healing the tanks on the ledges from downstairs because of LoS.

The more likely explanation is that those tanks were just really bad at Ledge boss, since none of the other guilds had any problems with Gnomes, but it WAS hilarious.
Darielle

Postby Thels » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 am

bldavis wrote:typically JC/BS is the strongest combo

As a note on these professions in MoP:

Blacksmithing is stronger than ever now that you can get double the itemization points on secondary stat gems.

Jewelcrafting is actually one of the weakest professions now, since you are required to use a primary stat gem to get the most out of your perk.
ImageImage
Thels

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes