The My Little Pony thread.

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Sagara » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Latest from klaud's Retired Pyramid Head

Seriously Klaud... Now *I* have to clean all the slobber your leave on the floor... Shame on you! :-p

(Sooooo, speaking of which, any Celestia in the pipeline? :lol:)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3447
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 am

Me? All I did was reblog Han Jan's pics -- It's my job as his scanlator
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Sagara » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:53 am

Surely you did not talke *any* please in publishing those, did you? :wink:
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3447
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 am

I emailed him, asking if he'll make a Celestia one, hasn't replied yet.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Sagara » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 am

Klaudandus wrote:I emailed him, asking if he'll make a Celestia one, hasn't replied yet.


*dumbstuck, wide-eyed, mouth agape* Wow.

Thanks?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3447
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Sagara wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:I emailed him, asking if he'll make a Celestia one, hasn't replied yet.


*dumbstuck, wide-eyed, mouth agape* Wow.

Thanks?


He said he is doing a series, next in line is (flat)ie pie, he didnt specify if celestia is included or not, i would lean towards yes tho
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Shamora » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:11 pm

So I noticed this quest earlier today and thought I would bring it to your attention.
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
User avatar
Shamora
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 am
Location: In your Imagination

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Shamora wrote:So I noticed this quest earlier today and thought I would bring it to your attention.


Well, I know that there's a quest in MoP that deals with the Totems of Harmony
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Shamora » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Image

Much larger image with all the other characters and some more!

I would loooooove a tactical game based around this
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
User avatar
Shamora
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 am
Location: In your Imagination

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby bldavis » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 pm

im pretty sure my pally has a sword like that....

though dwarf male doesnt exactly scream MLP
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7380
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

Image
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Nooska » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 am

^MLK, My Little Kitty?

*doesn't like cats*
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
User avatar
Nooska
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 am

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 am

There is my little everything.

My little cephalopods, my little sharks, my little headcrabs, my little turrets, my little military equipment (planes, artillery, et al), my little dogs, my little transformers, my little gundams...

And there is the reverse, if its out there, there is a pony of it, dr who, big lebowski... Et al
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Flex » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 am

Klaudandus wrote:There is my little everything.

My little cephalopods, my little sharks, my little headcrabs, my little turrets, my little military equipment (planes, artillery, et al), my little dogs, my little transformers, my little gundams...

And there is the reverse, if its out there, there is a pony of it, dr who, big lebowski... Et al


This is the internet.

Is there a pony version of Tom Selleck's mustache?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: The My Little Pony thread.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 am

Flex wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:There is my little everything.

My little cephalopods, my little sharks, my little headcrabs, my little turrets, my little military equipment (planes, artillery, et al), my little dogs, my little transformers, my little gundams...

And there is the reverse, if its out there, there is a pony of it, dr who, big lebowski... Et al


This is the internet.

Is there a pony version of Tom Selleck's mustache?


Actually, there is. He also happens to be the father of one of the girls (rarity)
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11146
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests