MoP Professions

Mists of Pandaria Beta discussion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: MoP Professions

Postby daishan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Sabindeus wrote:IT'S ENGINEERING?? ffffffffffffffff

Engineers make them but anyone can use them.
Daishan
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Indeed, but it doesn't require engineering to place and not BoP, so anyone can buy them on the AH..

These are useful when questing and need to craft something on the go. on raid enviroments perhaps to craft a belt socket or something.
djlar

Postby djlar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Indeed, but it doesn't require engineering to place and not BoP, so anyone can buy them on the AH..

These are useful when questing and need to craft something on the go. on raid enviroments perhaps to craft a belt socket or something.
djlar

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 pm

djlar wrote:Indeed, but it doesn't require engineering to place and not BoP, so anyone can buy them on the AH..

These are useful when questing and need to craft something on the go. or raid enviroments perhaps to craft a belt socket or something.

i hadnt thought of that....
def making a few for my BS then
plus they could be used for adding tinkers to cloak/gloves/belt

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm

bldavis wrote:
djlar wrote:Indeed, but it doesn't require engineering to place and not BoP, so anyone can buy them on the AH..

These are useful when questing and need to craft something on the go. or raid enviroments perhaps to craft a belt socket or something.

i hadnt thought of that....
def making a few for my BS then
plus they could be used for adding tinkers to cloak/gloves/belt

Also for miners that want to make bars while out in the field to save on bag space.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 am

\o/
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby superworm » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:23 am

Any updates on JC? For example BoP trinkets, adjustment in secondary status profession gems, etc.
superworm

Postby djlar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 am

superworm wrote:Any updates on JC? For example BoP trinkets, adjustment in secondary status profession gems, etc.

I hated the "chance" of discovering the rare cuts by gathering 3 raw gems of that color, you can't choose now, first one I discovered for red cuts was parry, and it's one per day only..

The red raws are going to be quite expensive as always..
djlar

Postby daishan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 am

djlar wrote:The red raws are going to be quite expensive as always..

You say that, but with secondary stat gems been +320 and primary stat gems been +160 I can see orange and purple hybrids been in just as much if not more demand, and hit/spirit blues are going to look very appealing to dps miles off hit cap and healers going omm.
Daishan
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 am

daishan wrote:
djlar wrote:The red raws are going to be quite expensive as always..

You say that, but with secondary stat gems been +320 and primary stat gems been +160 I can see orange and purple hybrids been in just as much if not more demand, and hit/spirit blues are going to look very appealing to dps miles off hit cap and healers going omm.

Yes and no.

The hit gems will be good for a few gear slots that provide worthwhile socket bonuses. But otherwise, red is still king, by a long shot. If Blizz wanted to get people using other gems, they should have made the socket bonuses more compelling, instead of bonuses to secondary stats.

halabar

Postby djlar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 am

I haven't seen the level 90 PvE gear gem color yet, will depend if they do a lot of blue/yellow sockets (so far the free pvp gear had a lot of blue gem sockets)
djlar

Postby halabar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 am

djlar wrote:I haven't seen the level 90 PvE gear gem color yet, will depend if they do a lot of blue/yellow sockets (so far the free pvp gear had a lot of blue gem sockets)

The hunter T14 has several yellow sockets that will be ignored.

halabar

Postby Nooska » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 am

halabar wrote:
djlar wrote:I haven't seen the level 90 PvE gear gem color yet, will depend if they do a lot of blue/yellow sockets (so far the free pvp gear had a lot of blue gem sockets)

The hunter T14 has several yellow sockets that will be ignored.

unless you are missing erhmm.. oh never mind, Hit is blue and expertise is red , right?
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:55 am

(And you just reminded me hunters will be after even more of my gear now that they use Expertise. Grr.)
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby daishan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 am

Hmm I must check stat weights for my spriest, for most of cata 1 int has been worth about 2 haste, haste becoming more valuable at certain brake points and on multi dotting fights. So in cata there would of been occasions that I would of taken 320 haste instead of 160 int even without a socket bonus.
Daishan
daishan
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Mists of Pandaria Beta