Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Daven » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 am

I've been running around in purple judgement for quite some time now, really like the color.

The new character creation preview inspired me to finally build a transmog set in gold, but i can't for the life of me stand the justicar faceguard. The immolation faceguard seemed to match Tier 4 though. Any other suggestions?

For the glory of the fallen reign of Lordaeron, by the light, in memory of Uther!
Daven

Postby lythac » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 am

Daven wrote:The new character creation preview inspired me to finally build a transmog set in gold, but i can't for the life of me stand the justicar faceguard. The immolation faceguard seemed to match Tier 4 though. Any other suggestions?

Steel Plate Helm? Colour isn't a bad fit, not sure I like the style.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby JoeBravo » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:38 am

currently working on a combination of http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrifica ... a-season-1 (helmet, shoulders (gloves)) and http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/07/b ... -recolour/ (boots, legs, chest, belt, gloves) for my horde shaman (Joezo, linked below).
I would prefer to combine the shoulders/head with a skirt/dress, as I think that looks better on a goblin (and pandaren) shaman, but I can't find one I completely agree with. season 8(?) pvp chest works ok, but not perfect.

edit: wowhead link to the set:
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=27 ... 4090;27470
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Does anyone know that with the changes to Scholomance if the Deathbone gearset is still available?
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=124
[EDIT]The names of the people who drop them have been updated, so it appears the answer is yes
Last edited by masterpoobaa on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

I dont know, but you might like this set better
http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/01/17/black-deathbone/
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Klaudandus wrote:I dont know, but you might like this set better
http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/01/17/black-deathbone/

Funny you should mention that set.
I started with the Overlords silver/polished steel set, but my set has been getting darker :)
Already got the Grimscale helm and the cloak of Rokmar.

As for a sword + shield to match that set, im thinking the titansteel sheield wall and possibly
one of my many collected swords.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Saw a priest yesterday with their staff tmogged to Anathema... is that still obtainable?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Skye1013 wrote:Saw a priest yesterday with their staff tmogged to Anathema... is that still obtainable?

No
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:33 pm

And the official word from a blizzard GM is that they wont restore items that you may have got (as a quest reward) but got rid of before Transmogging was even hinted at.

So no Revilgatz Cutlass for me :(
And with the changes in SM, i think ill still keep my full scarlet mail set, just for memories sake.
Even though I cant mogg it.
masterpoobaa

Postby lazy_dave » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 am

lazy_dave wrote:i've recently picked up a hc hand or morchok.....any suggestions how i can mog it into my current set of mogged gear?
(i'm struggling to find anything that goes!)

ImageImage

thanks in advance for any help :)

thanks for all the suggestions, but i went back to using souldrinker when 5.0.4 dropped :)
lazy_dave

Postby Nooska » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:15 am

the scarlet mail is gone? *glad I already got it*
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Zobel » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 am

Nooska wrote:the scarlet mail is gone? *glad I already got it*

Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade too.
Zobel

Postby Nooska » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:09 am

Have that as well - was my transmog set for noosk, untill I hit the HoT 5 mans, thne I didn't bother spending the gold (stingy stingy)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Mukat » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Finally finished my Blood Knight Commander transmog set.
Mukat

Postby culhag » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:38 pm

My gear started to suffer from the clown outfit effect (particularly with the bugged T14), so I went back to my bank and void storage to see what I could mog into.
I decided that getting back in my T8 would be nice, but since I'm not a big fan of tanking in a skirt, I started to look for a legs replacement, and I noticed that the current dps non-set pieces fit quite well with the top of T8.
For the shield I wanted to try something other than Ulduar stuff, and the one from HM Nef fits well with the colors.
At first I used the normal Souldrinker, but tonight (and I swear I didn't anticipate this at all) we killed Elegon HM and I got the axe from him, which fits perfectly with the rest !

culhag
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General