are we actually advantaged for prince?

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Zeels » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Or you can just press escape.
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby Wakeman » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:45 pm

I first tanked Prince when I was 15k buffed. Now I am 19k buffed. Never have a problem with 2nd phrase. Except the one time that I missed my initial aggro load and someone pulled Prince from me, we always went through 2nd phrase without difficulty when I am tanking. Our raid leader and healers know the advantages of pally tanks here better than me because we also have warrior and druid tanks tanking when I am not online.

Threat is the top prioty during phrase one, so use your usual rotation. Keeping yourself alive is the most important during phrase two, so make sure you start smashing your holy shield hotkey whenever its cooldown is less than 2s, even if you are going to miss a consecretion or judgement sometimes. The break between two holy shield should not be more than 0.5s usually. If Prince crushed you 3 times in succession, either you are doing it wrong or you are still crushable with holy shield.
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
Wakeman

Previous

Return to Karazhan