Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seekers

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seeke

Postby Fenrìr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 am

Anyone want to come get 25 man Spore Loser in Naxx on US Alliance side? I'll probably be going pretty much when servers come up depending on TB/WG ques.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 am

/cast Ressurection

Just because the achievement I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am has such a nice name, I am trying to put a group together for some people to join me. I know, a lot of people havnt even done Sinestra yet, so the first goal is to get there and put her down. Should we get the achievement in the proces? Good! If not, lets give it a shot the week after.

For the moment I got a few DPS spots available. Could I get anyone to join?

Practical information:
- Alliance side - European servers
- Probably gonna get some skype going for voice chat
- Starting Sunday 19 - 08 - 2012 19:30 server time (wich is GMT +2 I think)
- Going to take 2 to 2 and a half hours. Wich would make it around 22.00 to 22.30 before we are done.
- Worldie is comming along aswell
- Just as Sargara
- I got 3 spots free.
- 1 dps and 1 either tank or dps spot left

Questions? PM me :) I`ll get an email off that and that way i`ll be the fastest responder :D
Last edited by Andurin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

bah i would be interested but EU servers

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 pm

bldavis wrote:bah i would be interested but EU servers
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Then make a US version? :p

2 DPS spots left if Nika has the time :) Updated the post with how long its probably going to take.
Andurin

Postby Malkieri » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 am

I can lend a hand if needed, range or melee dps as required and even tank (though I never tanked that fight iirc).

Will send a PM :)
Malkieri

Postby Sagara » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 am

Fear not, I'm getting my dusty old Frost DK (my only Alliance toon), so we'll all look out of place. Well, apart from Worldie.

I just realized... Watch out Andurin! You're bringing the Worldie curse to your guild! You're all gonna die!
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 am

Sagara wrote:Fear not, I'm getting my dusty old Frost DK (my only Alliance toon), so we'll all look out of place. Well, apart from Worldie.

I just realized... Watch out Andurin! You're bringing the Worldie curse to your guild! You're all gonna die!

Thats ok, I got a backup guild with anything I need (besides people) anyway :p got 1 spare dps spot left ^^

The goal so far:

- Day 1: Get trough there and kill Chogal heroic. If possible, get some work on Sinestra done.
- Should we not get to Sinestra -> Forget I ever tried and come back when we are level 90.
- Should we get to Sinestra -> Try and plan a followup run asap to get some work done.
- If we actually kill her on the first try and get the achievement -> Celebrate in happiness and never go down there again. Oh and laugh at everyone in the guild because we cant hear them over the sound how awsome we are ^^
Andurin

Postby JoeBravo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 am

Andurin wrote:
Sagara wrote:Fear not, I'm getting my dusty old Frost DK (my only Alliance toon), so we'll all look out of place. Well, apart from Worldie.

Thats ok, I got a backup guild with anything I need (besides people) anyway :p got 1 spare dps spot left ^^

The goal so far:

- Day 1: Get trough there and kill Chogal heroic. If possible, get some work on Sinestra done.
- Should we not get to Sinestra -> Forget I ever tried and come back when we are level 90.
- Should we get to Sinestra -> Try and plan a followup run asap to get some work done.
- If we actually kill her on the first try and get the achievement -> Celebrate in happiness and never go down there again. Oh and laugh at everyone in the guild because we cant hear them over the sound how awsome we are ^^

wrack is a killer if you haven't done that before, so I hope your healers have that experience. if not: get the wrackhelper addon.
I'd liked to be able to fill that last dps spot (hunter/shaman), but I'm guessing I'm needed for my regular raid. have enough attendance problems as is.
but if my raid is cancelled, i'll be available from ~20:30 onwards (servertime)
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Andurin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 am

JoeBravo wrote:wrack is a killer if you haven't done that before, so I hope your healers have that experience. if not: get the wrackhelper addon.
I'd liked to be able to fill that last dps spot (hunter/shaman), but I'm guessing I'm needed for my regular raid. have enough attendance problems as is.
but if my raid is cancelled, i'll be available from ~20:30 onwards (servertime)

Wrackhelper. Noted :p Still have to look up tactics for heroic Cho'gal and Sinestra so i`ll take that one into account :) Just yell that night if you can come ^^ If I got a free place you are more then welcome ^^
Andurin

Postby JoeBravo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:41 am

*mutters something about 2 orbs and a cutter beam*
/cackle

:twisted:
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Sagara » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 am

this is gonna be fun as well. I'm betting 2 deaths from the first wrack and two more from the first beam.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 am

Andurin wrote:Then make a US version? :p

2 DPS spots left if Nika has the time :) Updated the post with how long its probably going to take.

Unfortunately I'm playing soccer at that time. I had thought my game was earlier in the day. :( If you're still going next week I'll poke you.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 am

Hopes that the people that have signed up, also show up in the upcomming minute...

Aaaaand never mind. Raid not going trough since some people didnt show up. Better luck next time I gues. ^^
Andurin

PreviousNext

Return to General