Random Picture Post

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Random Picture Post

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm

It can be a saturday morning cartoons thread, that way i can talk bout ponies as well. =P
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm

There are cartoons on Saturday?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Obama, able to blend in with any race.
Lightbeard

Postby Shoju » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm

For the record, I don't believe that Amon is dead, or that they are going to let him die. I think it's the tip of the iceberg for him, and the tragic cliffhanger is fantastic. Especially when you consider how he is anti bending, yet you know...
Shoju

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Shoju wrote:For the record, I don't believe that Amon is dead, or that they are going to let him die. I think it's the tip of the iceberg for him, and the tragic cliffhanger is fantastic. Especially when you consider how he is anti bending, yet you know...

I don't think he's dead either, but I feel they ruined his character.

He's just a run of the mill villain now.

Him being a waterbender only added to my disdain
Lightbeard

Postby Flex » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Shoju wrote:For the record, I don't believe that Amon is dead, or that they are going to let him die. I think it's the tip of the iceberg for him, and the tragic cliffhanger is fantastic. Especially when you consider how he is anti bending, yet you know...

I hope the series arc revolves around the willing end of bending, technology in the series is quickly outpacing what bending can do, it is inevitable.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Arnock » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, at least the ending of Korra was consistent with Avatar: Deus ex machina.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Shoju » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Flex wrote:

I hope the series arc revolves around the willing end of bending, technology in the series is quickly outpacing what bending can do, it is inevitable.

That would kill the series for me.

Bending is one of the "best" created systems of magic I have seen in a Cartoon / story series. I love it.
Shoju

Postby Flex » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Shoju wrote:
Flex wrote:

Bending is one of the "best" created systems of magic I have seen in a Cartoon / story series. I love it.

That's kind of the point. To me it would be an amazing story to create. All the universe seems to need is a way to replace the lightning benders in the power plants and bending would just be for sport, show and war.
Flex

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:39 am

Lightbeard

Postby Shoju » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 am

Flex wrote:
Shoju wrote:
Flex wrote:I hope the series arc revolves around the willing end of bending, technology in the series is quickly outpacing what bending can do, it is inevitable.

That's kind of the point. To me it would be an amazing story to create. All the universe seems to need is a way to replace the lightning benders in the power plants and bending would just be for sport, show and war.

I guess then, I don't understand by what you mean to a willing end of bending. When you say end bending, I take that to mean everyone lives without bending. people stop bending.
Shoju

Postby Passionario » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Less talk-talk, more pictures!

If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Lightbeard

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 pm

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 pm

dude! there's 3 missing reindeer! wtf!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum