Death log addon

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Death log addon

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am

Hello, I used to use Acheron for this, but the addon has been discontinued for long time.

Anyone knows a good (and possibly not too heavy) addon for death reports?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Death log addon

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 am

How much info do you actually need in a death log? Is Recount's deathlog not enough?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

I use Skada not Recount <.<

Just the log of death, the last 10 seconds actions or so
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 am

Worldie wrote:I use Skada not Recount <.<

Just the log of death, the last 10 seconds actions or so

I've never dealt with Skada so I don't know the extent of what it can do. But Recount does log the last 5 actions before your death for sure (well, heals and damage received - not sure if you'll see whether or not you activated a trinket for example), but it may log up to 10 or 15 actions. Been a while since I looked at it in depth.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Epimer » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 am

Skada has a deaths module. It's ok, not brilliant.
Epimer

Postby duroterm » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 am

Hi,

Not sure if you got your answer or not.
But I use "deathnote" to track the events prio to the death of any party/raid member, not just mine.
It is very useful and it tracks everything from buff gained, heals gained, damage taken to buffs lost at death
Give it a try. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deathnote

Duro
ImageImage
ImageImage
duroterm

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros