Remove Advertisements

Cooldown calling addon...

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Cooldown calling addon...

Postby Worldie » Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Uhm, anyone knows which addon is that makes me say
[20:44:58][R] [Worldi]: +++ Divine Protection (10sec) +++

I have taken the UI from a friend of mine, but I always used RSA for announcing cds. Apparently he has one addon which uses that form of telling cooldowns, which I've seen already, but I can't tell which addon is and my friend can't either.

Anyone is familiar with this form and knows which addon it is please tell me :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Cooldown calling addon...

Postby Rhagen » Tue May 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Thats OptiTaunt i use it myself, very usefull for calling out CD's and similair to raid.
Rhagen

Postby Gab » Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 pm

I don't have OptiTaunt and I'm getting CDs announced in the exact same format. I'm not sure which addon is doing it because it started happening following a 6 month break after updating all of my add ons. I was thinking it might be Elv's Tuk UI but because I'm not sure and have been too lazy too find out which addon is the culprit I ended up just disabling the RSA announces that were being duplicated.
Gab

Postby Newsom » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Looks like ForteXorcist
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm

It indeed was it. Took me a while to find out the plugin that was doing it.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros