Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seekers

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seeke

Postby Fenrìr » Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

I would like to get the odd ball achieves out of the way for Uld (10/25) and the TOC 10 stuff some day. Not sure if anyone else is interested.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Define "odd ball achieves"...

I'm working on trying to get an Uld 10 achievement run set up for Friday after our normal DS10 raid and since I'm sure not everyone in our normal raid will be wanting to go, there is likely to be at least a couple slots open (I think halabar is claiming one in attempts to get his gun.)

For reference, our DS10 raid starts around 8pm CDT, and the last couple weeks has taken ~2hrs. Now with D3 out, it's uncertain if we'll actually have that raid, but I'd still like to try and get the Uld run going (I want the mount/nerd points.) I guess if there is enough interest, we can switch it to Uld25 (I wouldn't mind starting to collect for the legendary >.>)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Wed May 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I still need 5 shards for Shadowmourne, and I should be around this monday, if we want to do ICC25H again. I'm open to whatever though, I'm in no hurry.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Fenrìr » Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Odd ball being the ones not for the meta.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Thu May 17, 2012 6:11 am

Also: As far as I know, we're still planning on doing FL25 tonight. How many people are up for that?

I'm sort of trying to gauge turnout early, because I figure a lot of the regulars might be playing D3 instead.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby benebarba » Thu May 17, 2012 7:02 am

theckhd wrote:Also: As far as I know, we're still planning on doing FL25 tonight. How many people are up for that?

I'm sort of trying to gauge turnout early, because I figure a lot of the regulars might be playing D3 instead.

I'm not sure I'll make it - we may be going in to get madness down. I'll let you know once I know one way or the other.
benebarba

Postby theckhd » Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 am

Well, it looks like Coco isn't going to bother with FL tonight thanks to D3, so it's a moot point anyway.
theckhd

Postby Cogglamp » Thu May 17, 2012 12:19 pm

I won't be around much for quite some time given that I'm preparing for a major life change coming soon. Is there anyone that would like to organize these events going forward?

I should be able to keep the forum updated but in terms of being there, inviting people, etc, my time ingame is going to be limited at best.
Cogglamp

Postby Wonton » Thu May 17, 2012 2:47 pm

theckhd wrote:Well, it looks like Coco isn't going to bother with FL tonight thanks to D3, so it's a moot point anyway.

So no FL tonight? Shame. :(

Good to see you back, Cogg. Can you put this Saturday's Glory of the Cataclysm run up on the front page?

Region: Americas
Faction: Alliance
Date: Every Saturday as long as there's people looking for achievements
Start Time: 8:30-9:00pm EST
Organizer: Wonton
Note: Come get your Drake of the East Wind! Free rolls on everything. PM me with your Real ID.
Wonton

Postby Skye1013 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Skye1013 wrote:I'm working on trying to get an Uld 10 achievement run set up for Friday after our normal DS10 raid and since I'm sure not everyone in our normal raid will be wanting to go, there is likely to be at least a couple slots open (I think halabar is claiming one in attempts to get his gun.)

Mkay, let's make this a little more official:

Realms: US - Alliance
Raid: Ulduar 10 mount achievements (maybe 25 if there's more than 10 people who want to go)
Date: Friday, 18 May 2012
Time: ~10pm CDT (after Paragon Knights' DS10 run, if it isn't cancelled. If it is cancelled, then I'll start invites at 10.)
Organizer: Me! If you already have me or bldavis on realID, then you should be ok.
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Cogglamp » Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

Done and done for Skye1013 and Wonton.
Cogglamp

Postby halabar » Fri May 18, 2012 8:00 am

Skye1013 wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:I'm working on trying to get an Uld 10 achievement run set up for Friday after our normal DS10 raid and since I'm sure not everyone in our normal raid will be wanting to go, there is likely to be at least a couple slots open (I think halabar is claiming one in attempts to get his gun.)

Mkay, let's make this a little more official:

Realms: US - Alliance
Raid: Ulduar 10 mount achievements (maybe 25 if there's more than 10 people who want to go)
Date: Friday, 18 May 2012
Time: ~10pm CDT (after Paragon Knights' DS10 run, if it isn't cancelled. If it is cancelled, then I'll start invites at 10.)
Organizer: Me! If you already have me or bldavis on realID, then you should be ok.

I'm going to try to be there. Me wants a gun.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Arjuna » Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 am

Well this sounds like fun! :)

Now I just need to figure out what times those are in Europe... :P
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby indra » Fri May 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Going to try and set up a group for Dungeon Hero on Sunday, start around 1800. If you are interested, PM me with your realID, what class/spec you want to go on, and what achieves you need so we can plan out what instances to hit first.
indra

Postby Skye1013 » Fri May 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Our DS10 run has been cancelled, so invites will be going out at 10pm CDT (little over two hours from the time of this post.)
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General