Remove Advertisements

Diablo 3 is live!

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Diablo 3 is live!

Postby Worldie » Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm

...and the servers are already full! >.<
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Diablo 3 is live!

Postby Passionario » Mon May 14, 2012 3:11 pm

My Diablo is alternating between "Servers busy, try again later", "Battle.net is experiencing temporary outage" and "Your connection timed out during login".
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Worldie » Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Same, but half of my friendlist is in already, i hate them all!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arkesh » Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Passionario wrote:My Diablo is alternating between "Servers busy, try again later", "Battle.net is experiencing temporary outage" and "Your connection timed out during login".

This pretty much. Been itching all day although I shouldn't have expected anything less, I spent about this long trying to log in at Cata launch.

Some entertainments.

Arkesh

Postby Worldie » Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Managed to log and play for a bit.

Looks interesting so far, I'm not really convinced by the skill system but looks interesting as well.

Maybe normal mode is a bit too easy at the start.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm

So once you download the client, at what point do you determine which side of the ocean you want to play on?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Arkesh » Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Nikachelle wrote:So once you download the client, at what point do you determine which side of the ocean you want to play on?

You can do it from the login page - Options > Account then just select whichever region.
Arkesh

Postby Nikachelle » Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 pm

And it's permanent I suppose?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Too lazy to google that shit but no. There's no region locking in D3 and you can change whenever you want. Depending on your country there may be RMAH restricions but other than that you're free to go at it. I don't know if characters are server specific, I imagine they would be.
Levantine

Postby Nikachelle » Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Debating whether I want to play with friends or during a realistic time zone. Although, tbh, I doubt I'd even play enough to warrant either.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Worldie wrote:...and the servers are already full! >.<

and it wouldnt matter to me anyway, cause my computer lags like a mo-fo trying to run it :(
at least it did in the open beta

<--- is jealous
(D2 was my first Blizzard product, and my first game love besides SMB on the SNES)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby JoeBravo » Mon May 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Passionario wrote:My Diablo is alternating between "Servers busy, try again later", "Battle.net is experiencing temporary outage" and "Your connection timed out during login".

Same for me last night for over half an hour, then I went to bed. So I broke my own rules this morning and played a bit before going to work. :oops:
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Worldie » Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 am

Nikachelle wrote:And it's permanent I suppose?

Not really, you can play on different sides of the ocean but characters are separated. (Bit obvious isnt it)

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby kenshin648 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

DAMNIT BLIZZARD, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD FUCK UP THIS LAUNCH!

I was able to log in on my first attempt but it timed out on trying to get heroes.
Give me blood
kenshin648

Postby Fetzie » Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 am

You can change between region as often as you want, at zero charge. Your friends list is separated, so my american battle.tag friends can't join me if I am on EU servers. Your b.net balance is separate. Your heroes list is also separate. You cannot take your EU level 60 epicced out barbarian and play it on US or KR servers.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Next

Return to Other Games