Missing the Memo

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Fetzie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

It also grants a certain amount of bonus honor at the end of the battle.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Skye1013 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:02 pm

I just recently found out that "clicking" with the middle mouse button will open links in a new tab or close a tab (if clicking the tab.) All this time I've been ctrl+clicking or the occasional right-click > open link in new tab. This is especially helpful when I want to close a tab without sharing the contents with onlookers (like say... MT while at work...) as it doesn't show the tab, it just closes it.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Rhiannon » Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 am

Skye1013 wrote:I just recently found out that "clicking" with the middle mouse button will open links in a new tab or close a tab (if clicking the tab.) All this time I've been ctrl+clicking or the occasional right-click > open link in new tab. This is especially helpful when I want to close a tab without sharing the contents with onlookers (like say... MT while at work...) as it doesn't show the tab, it just closes it.

I didn't know this!
Rhiannon

Postby econ21 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:06 am

Happily levelling my level 60s DK alt, except I cannot get the blood shield tracker add-on to work. I spend several days on this, reconfiguring, updating, resizing, recolouring the bars etc. But no blood shield bar shows.

I load another absorption tracker add-on and as the stubborn 0 on my screen persists, it dawns on me what mastery means for blood DKs and I remember what level you get mastery.
econ21

Postby Fenrìr » Sun May 13, 2012 10:21 am

Just got Arch to 525 the other day. Been selling all the keystone frags cause I never knew what they were for and just now figured out how to use them / what they did. >.>
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 am

Fenrìr wrote:Just got Arch to 525 the other day. Been selling all the keystone frags cause I never knew what they were for and just now figured out how to use them / what they did. >.>

/profit
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Amirya » Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Mentioned this elsewhere, but I missed the memo that Deathwing drops an agility polearm, not an agility staff.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

It's not something I missed, but I felt it goes in this thread :P
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Bing is a Microsoft search engine?!? I always thought it was just one of those random things that gets put onto prebuilt computers... I didn't realize Microsoft was doing it...
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 am

Skye1013 wrote:Bing is a Microsoft search engine?!? I always thought it was just one of those random things that gets put onto prebuilt computers... I didn't realize Microsoft was doing it...

You didn't realize it was microsoft based on teh sucktastic level of its search results, its lack of understanding of string commands, and it's overall desire to LOOK AWESOME?
Shoju

Postby Flex » Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 am

Shoju wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:Bing is a Microsoft search engine?!? I always thought it was just one of those random things that gets put onto prebuilt computers... I didn't realize Microsoft was doing it...

You didn't realize it was microsoft based on teh sucktastic level of its search results, its lack of understanding of string commands, and it's overall desire to LOOK AWESOME?

I use Bing for mobile and DuckDuckGo for desktop searching. Only thing of Google I willingly use is Reader.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Shoju » Mon May 14, 2012 11:11 am

People have said that Bing is far better than when it launched. I just haven't gotten past the initial impression when it launched. It felt very unfinished. to not be able to use pretty standard "easy" searching felt off.
Shoju

Postby Skye1013 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Shoju wrote:

I've... never used it (short of somehow accidentally clicking it on the bar while typing something.) I use Chrome at home, so it's not even part of the equation, and I type in google.com into the address bar any other time I want to do a search.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 am

Flex wrote:I use Bing for mobile and DuckDuckGo for desktop searching. Only thing of Google I willingly use is Reader.

DuckDuckGo is awesome. Highly recommended!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Astronomic » Mon May 21, 2012 11:58 am

Skye1013 wrote: I use Chrome at home, so it's not even part of the equation, and I type in google.com into the address bar any other time I want to do a search.

You do realize that if you type any non-URL into the chrome's bar it will automatically google search it for you.
You can have my gold for free, The mobs of elywnn forest are holding on to it.
Astronomic

PreviousNext

Return to General