Retiring Prot pally looking for replacement

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Retiring Prot pally looking for replacement

Postby Donpablo » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:51 am

Hullo!
I'm Donpablo, main tank from Computus Demum, a Horde 25 man progression raiding guild on Eonar. I've decided to hang up my boots at the end of this month, and am looking for a replacement before I go. CD is a really good bunch of adults (most people are in their 20s-30s, though there are a few younger and older)who aspire to down the the hardest raid content while enjoying a mature yet fun group of like minded friends. CD raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday nights from 1930-2300 (730 to 1100) EST, with alt runs, and other recreational activity in between. Currently we're 6/8 hard modes, and chipping away at spine.

CD's website is linked above. Here is the generic recruitment thread if you're interested.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038703857
Please feel free to contact our GM directly Real ID of kmanning@gmail.com
or me Real ID of peadur@gmail.com
Donpablo

Re: Retiring Prot pally looking for replacement

Postby warden » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

A shout out here for a bunch of great raiders and even better people. If I remember right, you were <Hellbender> on Anvilmar before Xfering, and DP was one of the best tanks I met... Great opportunity here for a prot pally looking for an outstanding guild and raid team!

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment